UnderGround Forums

PetGround >> ? Bulldog Breeders

5/11/07 9:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
khd29
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-May-07

I hope some of you can help me out here. I was told by a local pet supply store owner not to get puppies from pet stores because they most likely came from puppy mills and look for a breeder instead. So, I started looking for some. Narrowed it down to 2 breeders- Brooklyn, NY and Paramus(?), NJ. The Brooklyn breeder's puppies looked healthy but I think they could have been imported from Russia but not positive. I read somewhere NEVER buy puppies from Russia but is this generally good advice? I haven't been to the NJ breeder's place but I saw a video of their puppies. Looked healthy and a little expensive. Had a couple of e-mail exchanges. How should I choose which breeder is better? What should I look for- and their pups? They both say they breed for "health and temperment" but I think this is a sales pitch by all. They both have health gurantee/contracts for 1 year. Are puppies from Russia really "bad"?
5/14/07 2:50 AM
Spankenstyne
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-May-07
Take the time to go see the other breeder & chat with them in person. All things being equal still afterwards go with your gut. Who do you feel will give you the best animal?
5/21/07 3:13 PM
josh23

Edited: 21-May-07
I've got a buddy that got his miniature bully from Brentwood Bullies. The pup is now 15 months old and healthy. www.brentwoodbulldog.com They are in Missourri, but they shipped the pup out to SoCal.
11/27/07 1:38 AM
jstkickin

Edited: 27-Nov-07
I didn't realize that there was a holiday breeding season. LOL
11/27/07 8:45 PM
Spankenstyne
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Nov-07 08:48 PM
? These posts were in May.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.