UnderGround Forums

Georgia Underground >> Looking a school in North Ga

5/13/07 10:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zelrith
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-May-07

I live up in Dahlonega and am having a hard time finding anywhere to train up here. I know Atlanta has some good places but I'm not in the position to drive down there several times a week.
5/16/07 11:01 PM
Rory Singer
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-May-07
How far are you from Athens? The HardCore Gym/ATT of Athens is located in Athens, GA and is one of the top schools in the Southeast. You can contact me at rory@thehardcoregym.net.
6/11/07 1:36 PM
ov1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Jun-07
Certainly can't go wrong with HCG/ATT and the Singer brothers! Bigger class acts are tough to find.
10/15/07 6:07 PM
chris colquitt
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Oct-07
dang, i just graduated from there about a week before you posted. I would have loved to get some guys together and train. i'm in buford now, about 45 minutes away, at phoenix martial arts. I've heard great things about hardcore gym but i haven't had the chance to train with them yet. athens is probably about 1.5 hours away from dahlonega, but be careful going through arcade. damn speed traps!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.