UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> honest opinion on dogfighting?

7/21/07 9:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BigBopper
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Jul-07
"Barbaric. Undebatable." So he says on page 21 of a thread that's filled with debate. I'm convinced!
7/21/07 10:22 PM
Jay-dog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Jul-07
I love the breed and I have never fought them but sadly all the ignorance on this thread for the most part seems to be coming from those against dog fighting.It is very clear in your post's the majority of you are not experienced owners of game bred APBT's and do not know much of their history!
7/23/07 3:13 PM
BushHog
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Jul-07
""there is "no viable reason" on earth to do this" entertainment?" Or better yet strip your dumb ass down lather you up with BBQ sauce and let the Pits tear your ass up...Now i WOULD watch that...
7/23/07 5:45 PM
locker38

Not sure if this has been brought up in the thread, but read A fighter's heart by sam sheridan. There is a chapter in the book devoted to dog fighting. I had my doubts about the book and refused to pay $30 so I went to the public library.
7/23/07 5:56 PM
PRETZL

Working with dogs, I can say with 100% certainty that they are a fuck load more reliable and solid than most people. Dog fighting is for queers, who are socially maladjusted and most likely harbour pedophilic rage. Brazilian nuthugging is gay as well.... so fuck the "Gameness idea" that fighting dogs is cool just cuz it's Brazilian.
7/23/07 6:40 PM
hakeem0530
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dogfighting is cruel and disgusting. comparing raising animals for food to animals killing each other is retarded.
7/23/07 7:49 PM
DJLastCall
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I say, as long as the dogs are in the same weight classes...it's all good.
7/23/07 7:55 PM
Unseen
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm against dog fighting but it's funny that athletes who have done cruel things to humans, like rape, domestic violence, or injure someone while driving drunk, get a lot more slack. I think that as americans we just llove our dogs so much. Brian P.
7/23/07 8:18 PM
BigBopper
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"comparing raising animals for food to animals killing each other is retarded." why?
7/23/07 8:31 PM
Smokin'Guns

Edited: 24-Jul-07 05:57 AM
There is only ONE creature on this earth, that will NEVER break his bond (having made one) with a man and keep it until DEATH. This can NOT be said for any other creature or being that exists. A man will face many disappointments in his lifetime. Your boss will fire you. Your brother will steal from you. Your parents will walk away from you. Your wife will cheat on you, etc, etc, etc, etc. You may NOT have a dime in your pocket....... But your dog will NEVER disappointment you. He will be there waiting on you, to love you, no matter what...... loyal and faithful until his very last breath. And even MORE so for the Pittbull! Any man and I say to ANY man, who betrays this type of loyality and puts his dog into such a savage and barbaric arena........well, there's a very, very, very special place in HELL for cowards like you. SGz
7/23/07 9:47 PM
hakeem0530

Edited: 23-Jul-07 09:53 PM
^^^^agreed, that comparison is retarded because food animals are raised to be eaten whereas dogfights are senseless and entirely for the pussy sick fucks who like to see animals get mutilated.
7/23/07 10:19 PM
AlbertEinstein

It's cool, but I wouldn't want to be in one of those planes in a dogfight.
7/23/07 11:12 PM
BigBopper

"that comparison is retarded because food animals are raised to be eaten whereas dogfights are senseless" you're saying it's okay to kill pigs because they're raised to be eaten... by the same logic, isn't it okay to eat dogs that are raised to be eaten? similarly, isn't it okay to fight dogs that are raised for dogfighting?
7/23/07 11:34 PM
PRETZL

farcedragoon you pud sucker. Hunting an animal for food- thats if your actually gonna use it all- is a natural non-malicious factual act. A proper hunter will kill the animal Humanely and quickly. Watching animals suffer for the sexual enjoyment of enuch, 12 year old ass munching homo's is an entirely different matter. Dog fighters get there pasty wrinkled nuts off on by forcing the animals to fight and suffer- thus the intention is to cause suffering and pain- not factual need for food killing.
7/23/07 11:44 PM
FingerorMoon
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"There is only ONE creature on this earth, that will NEVER break his bond (having made one) with a man and keep it until DEATH. This can NOT be said for any other creature or being that exists." LOL How romantic. There is only one creature ? Really ? The idea that a dog has never turned on the person it has its 'bond' with is just silly.
7/23/07 11:44 PM
PRETZL

Edited: 23-Jul-07 11:59 PM
Fact- dogfighting is intended to entertain because you get off on the gaylord pleasure of forcing 2 intelligent emotional beings to savage and harm one another- causing suffering with no chance to retreat or escape as they would in the wild. A dog in the wild chooses when to fight, and it would be a pure survival instinct and rarely to death. A dog beaten and raped by homo-dog fighters to change its temperment and constitution and destroy it's natural characteristics, and then forced to fight in a confined area so said homo's can feel manly is the fucking opposite.... Any dog nurtured and cared for as it should- will revert to it's pack instincts and express bonds, ranking and loyalty. Dog's history and bonding with man extends the farthest of any animal. Anyone who doesn't like dogs, by proxy likes cat's- which presumes gayity of an entirely unacceptable level.
7/24/07 12:08 AM
BigBopper

Edited: 24-Jul-07
"dogfighting is intended to entertain because you get off on the gaylord pleasure of forcing 2 intelligent emotional beings to savage and harm one another" Sounds like MMA! BTW, I agree that MMA is gay.
7/24/07 12:47 AM
BigBopper

Edited: 24-Jul-07 12:53 AM
http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20060503-082821-9442r Denmark royal recommends dog meat COPENHAGEN, Denmark, May 3 (UPI) -- Denmark's Prince Henrik -- who is honorary president of the Danish Dachshund Club -- says dog meat is one of his favorite foods. The 72-year-old prince consort has created controversy with his interview in the magazine Ud&Se in which he urged his countrymen to try dog meat, either fried or grilled, the Telegraph reported Wednesday. "I do not mind eating dog meat at all," he said. "The dogs I eat have been bred to be eaten anyway, just like chickens. "It tastes like rabbit, like dry venison, or like veal -- just drier," he added. He suggested the dog meat be sauteed or grilled and cut into thin slices.
7/24/07 1:20 AM
mr nemo

Those who participate in it in any way are dirtbags.
7/24/07 6:00 AM
Smokin'Guns

Dogfighters are coward ass sons of sluts. They are mad because they have no idea who their daddy is, so the take out their frustrations on innocent dogs....... Big bad men.....I'm just shaking sitting here.
7/24/07 4:21 PM
BigBopper

"I'm just shaking sitting here." Tourette's Syndrome, IMO.
7/24/07 4:53 PM
kylethasnizake
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I AM A DOG OWNER AND IF SOMEONE GANKED MY DOGS FOR DOGFIGHTING I WOULD KILL THEM! OR AT LEAST BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF THEM TO WHERE THEY WOULD REMEBER ME THE REST OF THEIR LIFE
7/24/07 4:57 PM
BigBopper

"We don't kill pigs/cows/chickens for "fun" and entertainment. We do it for food." Eating meat IS a form of entertainment. No one needs to eat meat; you could get the same nutritive value from soy, nuts, etc., and in so doing you'd both save money and do less damage to the environment. The only reason you eat meat is because you like the taste of it. That's entertainment. If you eat meat, you're on the same moral level as people who fight dogs. "What makes it worse is that dogs, as a species, have proven to be so loyal to humans that taking advantage of that loyalty in this way is an even bigger betrayal." Dogs are loyal because they've been BRED to be loyal and human-friendly. Try to raise a wolf to be a pet, and you'll see the difference. Dogs' loyalty is an instinct, not a moral choice, so "betrayal" doesn't mean much in this context.
7/24/07 5:21 PM
hakeem0530

if you are raising animals for food(a basic human need) that is completely different than sticking two dogs in a pit and watching them tear each other apart for absolutely no reason other than cruelty
7/24/07 5:34 PM
BzGrappla

Nobody is talking about taking ur dog to fight, or letting a poodle fight a pitt. they are talking about breeding fighting dogs just like rooster fights that take place all over the south american nation

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.