UnderGround Forums

NatureGround >> TOP 10 TOUGHEST LAND ANIMALS

5/23/07 6:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EVILYOSHIDA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-May-07
"10. Evilyoshida's sole debate tactic is the filibuster, so if you're going to attack his arguments, be prepared to hunker down for a while. You're better off distracting him with a moon rock." Yeah citing video and historical evidence for Tiger superiority is really extending the debate moron. There is no debate, Tiger owns lion. You are welcome to argue the video and historical evidence.
5/23/07 6:28 PM
BarkLikeADog

Boohoo. sob sob. You calling me a moron hurts oh so bad. Now if I could just find my give a shit....
5/23/07 6:34 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

"Boohoo. sob sob. You calling me a moron hurts oh so bad. Now if I could just find my give a shit.... " sure honey.
5/23/07 6:35 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

Tiger kills buffalo, creates panic in Kodagu

Staff Correspondent

Madikeri: Close on the heels of a tiger killing a man at Pulleri in the vicinity of the Nagarahole National Park in Kodagu recently, another incident of a tiger killing a buffalo came to light at Nallur in Virajpet taluk on Wednesday. The buffalo belonged to Puchimada Satish Subbaiah. It was killed on Monday and dragged out of the shed along the main road at Nallur. Some motorists are stated to have noticed the tiger on Tuesday, sources said. Police and forest officials rushed to Nallur on Tuesday. Since it was evening a post-mortem of the carcass could not be done. But parts of the carcass were found missing on Wednesday morning when villagers and forest officials went to the spot.

Villagers have urged the authorities to provide them protection.

5/23/07 6:39 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

Tiger KILLS CROCODILES. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pGe6GP4lALU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>
5/23/07 6:48 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

Lion can't even handle a prairie bull <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KZQGFgQP1ag"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>
5/23/07 6:48 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

It takes an entire lion Pride to Kill a Buffalo, Tiger does it with no backup. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_BtMuSjnGcY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>
5/23/07 7:01 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

again J-wizard's foolishness becomes apparent. your #3 has been documented to have been destroyed by a tiger. "Adult elephants and rhinoceroses are so large that the tiger, leopard and dhole usually do not attack them. However, some exceptions occur. The World Wildlife Fund in Nepal is currently taking care of an orphaned Indian Rhinoceros (Rhinoceros unicornis) whose mother was killed by a tiger."
5/23/07 7:09 PM
shootfightermike
700 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

badger? wolverine? a liger? ^ practically my favorite animal btw!
5/23/07 7:10 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

Tiger regularly kill Indian Bision (guar) 3300 FUCKING POUNDS. More than double the size of the grizzly bear. please J-wizard, your list is so whack it's not even funny. Please acknowledge the true King of Beasts, the TIGER as the ultimate predator and fighter.
5/23/07 7:15 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

" A Tiger may be the ultimate predetor/fighter, but an African Bull Elephant in must kills all" Yeah Tigers have been known to kill young elephants but I haven't heard of them taking an adult elephant one on one. However there is a video of a tiger charging an elephant on this thread.
5/23/07 7:16 PM
IceCreamCake

why is evil yoshida posting here and ruining this fine thread with his biased opinion?
5/23/07 7:19 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

"why is evil yoshida posting here and ruining this fine thread with his biased opinion?" yeah citing evidence is posting my biased opinion. It's not opinion it's fact.
5/23/07 7:22 PM
samichlaus
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
5/23/07 7:30 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

Lone Tiger kills Gaur more than twice it's size. Other Guars try to help but are helpless. this eliminates the bull in J-wizard's list over the Tiger. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
5/23/07 7:32 PM
Mr.Negative
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

two totally different bulls EY. that tiger couldn't do shit to a bull like bodacious or yellow jacket.  look them up sometime.

5/23/07 7:37 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

about Tiger vs. Elephant. I have found a case where 2 tigers killed a large tusker elephant. "Corbett (1953) mentions villagers' reports of two tigers, attacking in concert, killing a large tusker elephant."
5/23/07 7:42 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

Edited: 23-May-07 07:47 PM
" two totally different bulls EY. that tiger couldn't do shit to a bull like bodacious or yellow jacket. look them up sometime." are those bulls 3000 lbs. + ? Those gaur are bigger than most rhinos. Tigers have killed Rhinos before, i don't think cattle bull stands a chance against a 600 lb. Bengal Tiger.
5/23/07 7:45 PM
Afterbirth Sandwich

Holy SHIT. EY has fucking represented to the FULLEST to back up his facts on tigers. i'm not trying to instigate shit, lol i'm cool with pretty much everyone on this thread. but honestly, he did some digging and represented.
5/23/07 7:45 PM
A Victor Torn
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tigers have killed Rhinos before, i don't think cattle bull stands a chance against a 600 lb. Bengal Tiger. I haven't read the whole thread, but why Bengal tiger? Why not Siberian? They're the biggest cats.
5/23/07 7:49 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

Edited: 23-May-07 08:06 PM
"I haven't read the whole thread, but why Bengal tiger? Why not Siberian? They're the biggest cats." Siberian tigers are bigger but are more docile and less ferocious than the Bengal Tiger. The koreans found out the bengal was tougher when they did their experiments at everland park.
5/23/07 8:01 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

The incredible athletic abilities of the tiger. Tiger charging man on elephant. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pQSlTCAKucM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>
5/23/07 8:09 PM
Turtle Powah

EY, how does a tiger kill a larger animal?  It seems like they shouldn't even be able to open their mouths wide enough, never mind puncture the skin of hippo.  This is a legit question, not an assertion.  I don't know shit about these animals.

It sounds to me like you're arguing that the techniques these animals use to kill can override size & strength differences.  It makes sense, but as a person who doesn't really know much, it sounds like raw size rules the animal kingdom.  So for those of you who know a thing or two, explain how these animals actually mount an offense, and in your case EY, why won't the tactics of an animal like a rhino or hippo be able to crush a tiger? 

5/23/07 8:13 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

Tiger shits on human <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aIp70reRiYs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>
5/23/07 8:19 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

"EY, how does a tiger kill a larger animal? It seems like they shouldn't even be able to open their mouths wide enough, never mind puncture the skin of hippo. This is a legit question, not an assertion. I don't know shit about these animals. It sounds to me like you're arguing that the techniques these animals use to kill can override size & strength differences. It makes sense, but as a person who doesn't really know much, it sounds like raw size rules the animal kingdom. So for those of you who know a thing or two, explain how these animals actually mount an offense, and in your case EY, why won't the tactics of an animal like a rhino or hippo be able to crush a tiger? " Tigers bite the throat and do not let go until the animal dies. This is what they do to the Gaur and they can be 3-4x bigger than the Tiger. Tigers also killed adult Rhinos so piercing the skin is no problem. Crocodiles have very tough skin, but the Tigers jaw had no problem penetrating them and kill them with ease. When I saw a whole pack of lions attack a full grown elephant, it was mainly just one Lion doing the damage by jumping on the elephants back and biting its neck. I imagine when the 2 tigers killed the elephant, they did something similar. Rhinos and Elephants are tough but lack the gameness and would run away when encountering a Tiger. Tigers regularly prey on young elephants and rhinos and the adult elephants and rhinos can do nothing about it. They lack the fighting spirit of a true predator such as the Tiger.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.