North Carolina Underground >> Holiday Weekend

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/29/07 10:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HighPoint
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-May-07

It was a great weekend for the team. 

Kat competed this weekend in GA and brought home 2nd (gi) and 3rd (no gi).  It was nice to have her visit and train.

Monday morning was an awesome workout.  The class was divided with men and women; we have a lot of ladies training in the early morning.  The only thing that sucked about the workout was not having Mike and Chad know about it - sorry guys for the lack of communication.  Everyone who made it got in a lot of rollin' time before endulging in the hot dogs / hamburgers.

Thanks to the team for being so supportive and make our program strong.

5/29/07 2:29 PM
GrendelX
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its all good... I showed mike some moves that will hopefully help him handle doc alittle better :) I had to work that morning so I wouldent have been able to come even if I had knew about it. Just sucks that I missed kat and docs better half... Congrats Kat!!! We are proud of you!
5/29/07 6:13 PM
too hotty

Sorry I missed working out with you guys. Me and my better hallf and the chillen went to the beach for several days. I didn't get back till llate yesterday and the shoulders are a little burnt. I'll be there Wednesday. Also congratulations Kat. Too Hotty
5/30/07 10:24 AM
HighPoint

Edited: 30-May-07
We look forward to seeing you with your new "tan".  I have been working quite hard on mine as well.  It's now close to the same color as this background on the forum.
5/30/07 9:35 PM
too hotty

Edited: 30-May-07
Sorry I didn't make it to class. Was working on getting a new vehicle. The Toyota FJ 4x4
5/31/07 2:47 PM
HighPoint

Edited: 31-May-07

We will excuse you IF you sponsor a tail-gate party with your new truck.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.