UnderGround Forums

FilmmakerGround >> Is there a good movie forum?

6/4/07 8:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
1st Round Armbar
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Jun-07

This forum is ok but it's kind of dead most of the time, does anyone know if there about any other film forums that is kind of OG like. imdb is the obvious website but it seems to just have loads of kids posting
6/17/07 10:31 PM
ReneH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Jun-07 10:35 PM
I would go to a camera specific forum, if I were you. I do come here here from time to time, but since I'm a Panny DVX100A user, I do most of my lurking on the dvxuser.com forum. If you wnat to, check out the "dvinfo.net/conf/" forum, they have varied forums much like here, to suit your needs.
6/17/07 11:31 PM
BarkLikeADog

Edited: 17-Jun-07
There are tons of pro/prosumer forums that are pretty good, depending on what you're looking for, but I wouldn't describe ANY of them as being even close to "OG like." Could you clarify a bit? Are you looking for sites where the users critique & talk about commercial films where it's OK to say what you think without getting banned? Or more along the production end of things? or whatever...
7/3/07 1:15 AM
Haulport Redux

Edited: 03-Jul-07
I have a forum that I'm looking to build up: http://www.moviesforthemasses.ibiny.com/forum/ I don't advertise on it or anything : )

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.