UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> WTF is Leo's New UK BJJ BB thread?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/6/07 8:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jorx
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Jun-07

...about?
6/6/07 8:42 AM
LeoKirby
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jorx, My friend, Darren Currie's wife was promoted to black belt by Chris Haueter this past week. Darren has been involved in SBGI for quite a while so I figured some people knew him here. That is all it was about.
6/6/07 12:13 PM
Jorx
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well that's excellent news! I met them both when I was training @ Karl's for the first time! Both were very cool and as I remember it Helen (somewhy I remember her name was Helen BUT I suck at remembering names) had really slick jiu-jitsu. I had the honor of introducing them guard-surfing for the first time:P Congrats! It was just at least on my comp your last thread said that "thread moved or timed out".
6/6/07 12:25 PM
LeoKirby
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Jun-07 12:29 PM
Jorx, Yes, said the same thing on my computer. I believe Helen is the first European female black belt. That is also quite an accomplishment.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.