UnderGround Forums

North Carolina Underground >> MMA Thursday

6/15/07 7:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GrendelX
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Jun-07

Alright since I couldent make it what was so special about mma this thursday?? Come on! Lemme! KNow! I have a friggen purple foot here!!!
6/15/07 8:02 PM
HighPoint
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JT (from HPPD) brought in the Blauer High Gear for us to use.  The gear is a full body protective suit usually used for Defensive Tactics training with Police Departments.  We had a great workout using the suit and letting guys go on the ground.

Big thanks to JT for letting us use this gear and spending the whole workout inside the suit.  Also, props goes to Hague who stayed in the other suit throughout the workout.

6/15/07 8:19 PM
GrendelX
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That does sound fun.. Any chances of us getting doc in that suit next time!?
6/15/07 9:55 PM
too hotty

Mr. Snyder is it to soon for me to try the MMA class.Do you think my knee can handle it? Should I try a few things to see,I want to get back in shape and I know this class will do just that.
6/17/07 7:44 PM
HighPoint

Edited: 17-Jun-07

The class was a blast and you should look forward to seeing the suit being used more in the future.  I do not think there is enough money to get Doc in the suit. 

Too Hotty - come on in and we will take care of you. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.