UnderGround Forums

North Carolina Underground >> TANK

6/19/07 2:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HighPoint
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Jun-07 02:59 PM

......graduates on Thursday and should be back in class on a regular basis.  I hope Levi is ready to put the smack-down like he said before Tank went to SHP school.  I'm sure Doc, Mike, and Robert can't wait to have another heavyweight back in the class.

CONGRATS to Tank on completing this incredibly hard school.  I highly encourage everyone to speed through Randolph County and see if Tank's new driving skills can catch up to you :) 

Is there any word on what county the TeamROC guy (in Tank's class) got placed? 

Let's here some props for these guys from their teammates.

6/19/07 3:43 PM
LDMAdoc

Edited: 19-Jun-07
Congrats Tank. I'll be sure to take it easy on you until you get back in the swing of things. Then, I will just avoid rolling with you as I usually do.
6/19/07 7:11 PM
GrendelX
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Jun-07
Congrats to tank! Does he lurk on here? If he doesent someone should tell him we have been working allot of gi chokes in anticipation for his return... What with him not having a neck and all Heh heh
6/20/07 4:49 PM
HighPoint

Edited: 20-Jun-07

No.....Tank does not lurk here.....he doesn't even have an email address.  Hopefully he will get on board when he starts working in Randolph County.

I'll be excited to see Mike roll with Tank after talking some crap.  It will be fun to see Mike talk his smack and get thrown by another heavyweight. 

6/20/07 5:12 PM
GrendelX
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Jun-07
No email!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.