UnderGround Forums

Weapons UnderGround >> Edged Weapons Course - Survey

6/19/07 11:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rayfloro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Jun-07 12:54 AM

Greetings to All, I'm currently putting together an updated curriculum for a new "Edged Weapons" course. Because people on this forum have been to many different kinds of seminars - both with weapons and without - I thought it may be a good idea to ask your opinion of what subject matter to include in a course of this kind. In particular, what would be essential to you, and what would be nice to have. So, I would like to ask a favour. Below is the link to a very short online survey. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Tec3jjjA7Xz430MY8Wo2Xg_3d_3d Anyone who is inclined can voice their opinion about their preferences. Thanks in advance to you all for reading so far and extra thanks to all that participate in filling out the survey. Oh...if you provide me with your email address. I can send you results Raymond Floro www.florofighting.com ps..... Admin. If this is inappropriate. I apologise, and please feel free to delete thread.
7/11/07 4:52 AM
rayfloro

Edited: 11-Jul-07
Greetings All, Just an update on the promised report of the survey results that I am working on. We received feedback from 25 or 26 countries and I am just in the process of distilling the results with a few helpers; it turned out to be a bigger job and a little more complex than any of us expected. So please have a little patience and I will email the results to all that left their contact e-mail addresses. For those that want a look at what people from around the world "Want or Expect From an Edged Weapon Course" and haven't participated in the survey itself, you can register your contact details at www.florofighting.com and I'll include you in the e-mail mail out. Best regards, Ray Floro.
8/1/07 5:56 AM
rayfloro

Edited: 01-Aug-07
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Results from the Survey can be downloaded on the link below: http://www.florofighting.com/report.html THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION AND PATIENCE
8/3/07 11:01 AM
Willybone
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Aug-07
I got my results in email, thanks.
9/17/07 3:27 PM
supersaiyan

Edited: 17-Sep-07
ttt
10/2/07 10:04 PM
Kai Tremeche

Edited: 02-Oct-07
Interesting stuff.
5/6/08 9:10 PM
fokket

I thought knife carry had serious penalty in Australia

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.