UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Control

3/7/02 8:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tony Blauer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-02
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.

WHat youre experiencing is a major adrenline dump. Its pretty normal and subsides to a degree as you get more & more accustomed to the triggers [i.e. sport fighting & the routine/ritual]. The easiest thing to do is to learn to breathe through this and focus on what you want or need to do. Often the adrenal overload is a result of your mind also visualizing the possible negative outcomes and this triggers more adrenaline. Stay focused on what you must do. There are so many threads in the ARCHIVES on fear, anxiety, doubt, adrenline etc, I would rahter you visit there and do some searching and reflecting and if nothing makes sense repost with some more specifics. Hope that helped a bit. TOny
3/7/02 8:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AI15
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-02
Hi I am 16 from cincy OH and I have a problem .Whenever I am about to get in a fight or am confronted by someone I seem to loose control. I start shaking and get get really nervous. Even if I know I would win the fight if something happened I still feel like this. Is there any way to work on controlling this .

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.