UnderGround Forums

North Carolina Underground >> New Class Structure

6/26/07 3:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
too hotty
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Jun-07

I just wanted to give some feedback on the new class structure. I think it is AWESOME! It is definitely tougher but, it is better. If my body can hold up I know I'll be better because of it. Mr. Snyder did you get any of those ideas from Mr. Dring or Renzo or is this all your masterpiece? Great class just wanted to let you know. TOO HOTTY
6/26/07 4:11 PM
HighPoint

TooHotty:  you brought a tear to my eye. 

Just steppin' up the pace to try and keep up with other Teams.  We've had some guys do extremely well at competition lately and want to see the trend continue. 

We were excited to see everyone do so well with things last night.  The positive attitude everyone brings to training is what makes us so great.  Thanks to all members for your support.

The training regiment simply came from many discussions between Doc and I on how to improve things in class; we will continue this on a regular basis.  Renzo was unable to attend the seminar in Radford this weekend, but Tim Mannon taught some awesome classes.  Tim is a beast and great instructor; glad I was fortunate to attend.

6/26/07 5:17 PM
GrendelX
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well we all know how my cardio is so.... We might want to think about investing in a stretcher to carry me outta there at night if things are gana be more "intense" :(
6/26/07 5:27 PM
too hotty

Come on Grendel, I'm at least 10 years older than you. If I can make it you can.
6/27/07 12:00 AM
GrendelX
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Jun-07
Only ten?...... ;0)
6/28/07 2:49 PM
HighPoint

Edited: 28-Jun-07

Chad - be sure to show respect to all the "elders" - including myself :)

6/28/07 3:36 PM
too hotty

Hey Grendel,if it is more than 10 I can't believe you even want to talk cardio issues: You need cardio you're getting married. Then in a few years it won't matter anyway. TOO HOTTY
6/28/07 8:52 PM
GrendelX

Actually I was able to make it wensday after being off for a week.. I had to take it alittle easy because of the ankle but I actually felt pretty good after class. I have started working out alittle at home so hopefully that is starting to pay off alittle for me *Crosses fingers*.. Mr S! You know I love you old fella's!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.