UnderGround Forums

Weapons UnderGround >> Throwing Knives

7/18/07 1:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tylerdurden10924
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Jul-07

Hey how's it going guys? I was wondering if anyone knows any reliable websites I could order some decent beginner throwing knives. I know a good site for balisongs but unfortunately that is all they sell. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
7/19/07 6:27 AM
Steven Lefebvre

Edited: 19-Jul-07
Hello, There are a lot of different sites for throwing blades, personally I have been using SKS bayonets for throwing the past few years and they are definitely tough enough for long term use! Check out Throwzini for a few other items as well, Cold Steel has a few that aren't too bad or expensive. Gumagalang Guro Steve L. www.Bujinkandojo.net
7/19/07 7:36 PM
GrandpaB

Edited: 19-Jul-07
Unless you are planning on putting on some kind of show you are better off throwing what you carry. Grandpab
7/20/07 9:14 AM
Steven Lefebvre

Edited: 20-Jul-07
Hey Grandpab, True, but it can be expensive for most people to throw their everyday carry blades. I have over 50 throwers of different types, knock off folders, balisongs, various spikes, shuriken and a host "non traditional items from screwdrivers to scissors. (I also have a few of my everyday carry blades to throw as well) Anyway good point! Gumagalang Guro Steve L. www.Bujinkandojo.net ps: Stay tuned on the site for a series of upcoming articles on projectiles!
5/20/11 11:28 AM
tracher999

http://www.brassknucklescompany.com/CRE/

check this

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.