UnderGround Forums

FilmmakerGround >> product suggestions?

7/18/07 5:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lucas Maximus
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Jul-07

I am looking to buy an HD camcorder with a hard drive.  So far I like the Everio by JVC.  Anyone have any suggestions?

I also would like to get a wireless microphone that is compatible with the camcorder.  Is this possible?  Any recommendations?

Thanks }:-)
7/20/07 9:55 AM
BarkLikeADog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Jul-07
I would advise against both of those purchases. Hard drives fail at the most inopportune times. Wireless mics cut out at the most inopportune times & are almost universally unneccessary, unless you're micing a live theatrical show. Anyway, there's nowhere near enough info to help you yet. Be a little more specific: What are you wanting to do with the equipment? Why do you need wireless?
7/20/07 4:11 PM
Lucas Maximus
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Jul-07
my friend is in "the business" and he told me the best thing to get would be a used professional camera.  the mic i just want to get some good sound.  i will be using it for future episodes of Kung Food: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3933978321697613891

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.