UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Joining the forces

7/20/07 5:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jones789
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Jul-07

Hello, I am joining the forces soon. I don't know what regiment of the infantry to join though, or if to join the Marines. The reason I want to join up is because I see all the fighting on the news and think to myself "I want a piece of that". I'm sick of the Islamic extremists trying to kill us with terrorism and I;m sick of these backwards countries like Iraq and afghanistan oppressing its people with brutality. So, rather tahn moan about it to anyone who will listen, I've decided to join teh army and do my bitfor my country and fight our enemies. However, I want to join a regiment that will definately get used in war soon. I want to go to war. What's the hardest infantry regiment in the British army?
8/23/07 1:49 PM
blackhundred
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Aug-07
Do Brits get to pick their unit after they pick their MOS?
9/29/07 4:14 PM
Hessian
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Sep-07
Fresh Net Service S.A.
Quickest way to see what unit to join is to research what units server the most with Commonwealth troops. You'll recieve more training and better chance of going frontline. Start training now for boot, the better you do there, the better your chances of going into a more elite regiment. Not sure if they are still around but Black (watch?) something is one of the best to serve with.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.