Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
marcwolverine
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Mar-08
polar bear paul varlens
5/29/08 7:11 AM
ptm2020
874 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

POLAR BEAR VARLEANS!
5/29/08 6:24 PM
The Alaskan Assassin

Hoger ladies!!!!
5/5/09 1:52 PM
SweetJones

forget sam hoger i had my first fight in louisiana and he and his wife were back stage his wife asked to use our scisors to cut some raps and she never gave them back he stole on tuff his wife stole from us and being from alaska is really what makes this funny i grew up in anchorage so like i said forget sam hoger he's a joke
5/5/09 2:20 PM
PTM2020
874 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://assets.proelite.com/media/photos/7/3/6/4/7364/7364_rjdsfepwdq_large.jpg

Justin Buchholz (born August 22, 1983) born in Fairbanks, Alaska is a mixed martial arts fighter, perhaps best known for his flamboyant bright orange dyed hair. He competes in the Lightweight division. Buchholz was the former ICON Sport Lightweight champion. He lost his first fight in the UFC at UFC Fight Night 12 against Matt Wiman on January 23, 2008. Buchholz earned his first victory at UFC 86 against TUF 5 contestant and three-to-one favorite, Corey Hill.
5/20/09 9:00 AM
The Alaskan Assassin

I appreciate being called the best:}
I'm far from done though.
Sam
6/23/09 2:06 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

The Alaskan Assassin - I appreciate being called the best:}
I'm far from done though.
Sam

Sam. Scott Mcafee and Justin Buchholz are way better than you.
7/17/09 9:50 PM
The Alaskan Assassin

Scott and Justin Who......?????
Yeah...
That's what I thought!
The only good guys there in Alaska train at Gracie Barra Alaska. the rest are a bunch of Clown's.
Ted is the only worth while trainer up there, that is why he has all the belts .
....And the only successful UFC Vet from Alaska you bunch of posers.
7/18/09 1:11 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Does getting kicked out of the UFC for being teh suck make you successful? I could think of 5 guys off the top of my head that are better than you PFP. Scott McAfee, Justin Buchholz, Brian Ryan, Julio Paulino, Josh Henry, Richy Whitson, Ricky Shivers. Fuck I could go on all day. Although i do respect you because you learned Karate at Okamoto's like me.
7/18/09 1:46 AM
PTM2020

http://roseskitchen.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/roasted-sausages.jpg
7/18/09 4:55 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

^^^ Hott
7/20/09 12:11 AM
The Alaskan Assassin

You liheeek.
-Borat-
8/30/09 8:40 PM
AK Jay

The Alaskan Assassin - Scott and Justin Who......?????
Yeah...
That's what I thought!
The only good guys there in Alaska train at Gracie Barra Alaska. the rest are a bunch of Clown's.
Ted is the only worth while trainer up there, that is why he has all the belts .

I have been training at GB-AK for 9 months. I heard the advanced guys in the class saying the only reason you got your black belt was so Ted can say he has a UFC fighter and that you are really a purple belt. The whole thing makes me think I might not be in the right school. So it would seem you may be the poser, not other hard working fighters from AK.
9/3/09 12:45 AM
The Alaskan Assassin

Ak Gay/ Jay,
I hate to fill you in on this Ted is not the first person who says I roll at the Black Belt level. If you don't believe his ranking then you can check all the other bases, Pat Miletich, Steve Rusk, Marcello Acevedo, Marcello Garcia, Mike Ciesnolech, and any others who have locked horns with me and told me, while I was a brown, that I should get promoted to black.
I waited until Ted thought I was ready because that is my head BJJ instructor, I respect his technical teaching, and he started me in the game. I'm sure you and your little girlfriends have to sit in a circle jerk and justify why you guys are not dedicated enough to make any serious waves in this MMA or BJJ.
You Jay are a clown along with all the other guys who sit there and question Ted and his ranking system. The belts on the wall of that gym are testament enough to how good his teaching and eye for a persons level are. You owe Ted an apology, you damn nobody.
-Sam Hoger-
PS: I have been training with Ted since I was 13, I came up through the old school, where you have to prove you are worthy of your belt. I got my black at 29.
9/3/09 1:04 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

L OL @  you making "serious waves in this MMA or BJJ." . However as a person who has never fought pro MMA I do respect you for getting in there and fighting. In any case it is bullshit that you are defending yourself by talking shit about other fighters from Alaska. What the fuck is with it taking you nearly 20 years to get your black? Also I must admit that you do know some people that have made "serious waves in ths MMA or BJJ"

9/3/09 1:08 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

And to answer the thread starters question, This guy.

9/4/09 9:29 PM
AK Jay

Edited: 09/05/09 1:14 PM
Those “clowns” are way more technical than you and could tap you. I’m sure you can muscle some smaller guys. I asked my friend about you and he has been at GB for years and say’s you never train and the word is you have done 10 class in 10 years since you left the state. I think you should apologize to every real BJJ guy you meet for being a fake black belt. People in AK know the truth.
9/8/09 4:06 PM
The Alaskan Assassin

Edited: 09/08/09 4:07 PM
^ who is that in that gif?
Ak Gay: I do apologize....for tapping them so fast. HAHAHAH!

-Sam Hoger-

PS: Learn what it takes to last three rounds with a belt holding champ (Machida) and not get Knocked out or subbed like a clown.
5/20/10 4:17 PM
Collin Reuter
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Alaskan Assassin - Scott and Justin Who......?????
Yeah...
That's what I thought!

DOUUUUCHE
8/20/10 2:12 AM
The Alaskan Assassin

^Fail.
2/15/12 7:19 PM
Caleb R
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sam Hogar is a disrespectful clown who is best known for having sausage titties and stealing beanies!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.