UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> Luck

8/8/07 11:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Larry David
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Aug-07
OKay joey, I am a long time reader of your posts and respect you a lot. I definitely owe you more than a few drinks. It is great that the secret is working out for you - however when you mentioned it was by the producers of What the bleep - I started to get a little worried. The What the Bleep people are scam artists. They believe that an entity named Ramtha talks to them from the spiritual ether. They use Quantum Physics as a tool to fool people into thinking they and their ideas have merit. Real scientists *especially* quantum physicists HATE this movie. www.Ramtha.com - check it out for yourself Here is a small article debunking them. http://jennifersaylor.wordpress.com/2006/08/21/debunking-ramtha-and-what-the-bleep-do-we-know/ Be careful. These people should not be taken at face value. Sorry.
8/8/07 12:57 PM
Pain dont hurt
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, "What the Bleep" raised a few red flags for me. Has little to do with "The Secret" & LOA anyway.
8/8/07 10:19 PM
Oddessa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeyOddessa.com

Larry....I think U misread what I meant.

I meant that these two documenatarys ..........what the bleep and create your day ......  have the same producers,

I downloaded those two  based on Art V's recommendation.  Havent seen either yet though.

8/9/07 8:52 AM
Larry David

Edited: 09-Aug-07
Please just check out the Ramtha stuff before you see the movie. The Ramtha chick - JK Knight, was a pivotal figure in the creation of that movie, and actually appears in it many times as an interview. I don't know anything about "create your day" so I can't comment. It's good to hear that "teh secret" has little to do with "what the bleep" :)
8/17/07 9:38 AM
Larry David

Edited: 17-Aug-07
Incorrect. What the Bleep has everything to do with Ramtha. JK Knight, the founder of the Ramtha cult is the one who funded What the Bleep, and also starred in it. She was the fat old woman spouting off pseudo-science in her interviews. If you are interested in quantum physics and string theory etc. I recommend that you check out movies like "The Elegant Universe" that are real science, involving interviews from *only* respected scientists - rather than some scientists with a few cult leaders thrown in. JK Knight is a lunatic. I hope you checked out the site.
8/19/07 12:15 AM
Pain dont hurt
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Aug-07
Been checking out those Brain Sync CDs. Pretty awesome stuff. Thanks for mentioning, Oddessa.
8/19/07 12:18 AM
Oddessa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Aug-07
JoeyOddessa.com

Elavator music bores me, but something about those Brain Sync CDs is just pretty relaxing and tolerable.  The Create Sucess and Positivity ones...etc...I try to play 1 or 2  on the research morings/prelim stages of making the boxing numbers every week.  Usually gets my day/week  started right. 

3/12/09 6:56 AM
sureshock

ttt
7/18/09 11:28 AM
ironbear
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stuff!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.