UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> HGH question

7/27/07 10:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thefireballkid
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Jul-07

Hey everyone, I want to ask what people's opinions are on HGH. What do they actually do? Recommended?
9/4/07 4:13 PM
warfrog

Edited: 04-Sep-07
ttt
9/4/07 5:17 PM
scrappydoo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Sep-07
Refer to recent pics of Stallone
1/23/08 3:16 PM
Solution

Edited: 23-Jan-08
Wonderful, but expensive. Go to a doctor who practices Alternative Medicine. Have your blood work done and get your Test levels, etc. checked. The Dr. visit and blood work may be covered by insurance but the HGH and Test will not be. I was having some problems after not cycling off a prohormone, Felt great, wish I had the money to keep doing it.
1/24/08 1:51 AM
MightMakesRight
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Jan-08
Solution or anyone else, could you give any more specifics about HGH? As far as cost I found the cheapest to be $33 per injection is this in line with what you paid? Did you self administer? As far as getting the prescription how hard would it be for a 29 yr old who wants it for fat loss/muscle gain and fatigue?
1/24/08 11:56 AM
Solution

Edited: 24-Jan-08 01:53 PM
My first post didn't post. Here is the short version. I got prescribed at 29 yo. My levels where f'ed due to stress, poor diet and not cycling off a prohormone. The cost: About $10 a unit if you buy a few months at a time, do it yourself two hours before a meal and two hours after. Test is $25 a shot and is administered in the the Dr. office. Do this first: My advice to you would be to go to a reputable Dr, who practices alternative medicine and also try a nutritionalist, Dr. should have a list of names. Try to eat smaller meals more frequently and watch your carb/protien/fat ratios based on when you workout and days off etc. This will help cut fat.
4/16/08 2:30 PM
DueceDroppin

Edited: Apr 16 2008 12:00A
ttt
5/5/08 2:48 AM
evangelico

Solution - My first post didn't post. Here is the short version.

I got prescribed at 29 yo. My levels where f'ed due to stress, poor diet and not cycling off a prohormone.

The cost:
About $10 a unit if you buy a few months at a time, do it yourself two hours before a meal and two hours after.

Test is $25 a shot and is administered in the the Dr. office.

Do this first:
My advice to you would be to go to a reputable Dr, who practices alternative medicine and also try a nutritionalist, Dr. should have a list of names. Try to eat smaller meals more frequently and watch your carb/protien/fat ratios based on when you workout and days off etc. This will help cut fat.

man, why not try diet and excersise before you go messing with mother nature so severely... your body might have to last you another 60 years
2/3/09 5:56 PM
diese1
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

According to studies in the New England Journal of Medicine GH use will:
Shed Bodyfat, Increase Muscle Tone; Boost your Energy, Strength, and Endurance
Reduce Wrinkles and Create Tighter, Smoother Skin; Help you Sleep Better, Improve Sex Drive and Performance, Improve Immune and Heart Function, Bone Density, Healing Time and Cholesterol, Improve Brain Function, Memory and Mental Focus

Wow! Sure sounds like a wonder drug to me! Yeah right, anyway here is some real world information for bodybuilders. Somatropin (rHGH) is produced by the pituitary gland and is responsible in adolescence for growth of tissues, protein deposition, and the breakdown of sub-q fat stores. As we age, growth hormone levels decrease but still remain active in the body, releasing in cycles during the day. Synthetic growth hormone used exogenously by bodybuilders is a 191 chain sequence of amino acids that replicates the bodies natural production of growth hormone.

Growth hormone has been in use by bodybuilders since the early 1980’s, though at this time, HGH was being extracted from the pituitary glands of cadavers and had enormous side effects, most prominently Creutzfeldt Jacob disease. This is a rare and fatal brain disease, it need not be discussed here since it is not possible in synthetic forms of rHGH, but if you want more info just run a search in google. rHGH stimulates growth in most body tissues which is due to an increase in cell number rather than cell size. This includes muscle tissue as well as internal organs, hence the dreaded GH gut.

Use of growth hormone by bodybuilders will cause increased muscle size, localized and overall bodyfat loss, increased protein synthesis, increased glucose output by the liver, increased insulin resistance and lowered thyroid output. Stored fats will be used as a primary fuel source, thus the body fat loss.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.