UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Rules for all army tourny?

7/27/07 8:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Jul-07 08:29 PM

I was on the website for army combatives, and all it has is the flyer for tournament with the weight classes. What are the rules for the preliminary rounds, quarter finals, semi-finals, and finals? Do we start from our knees or feet? Are they allowing leg locks; heel hooks, toe holds, anchille lock, and knee bars? What are the rules for the finals? Are they allowing elbows, stomps, knees on the ground? I just want to know what exactly the rules are and if you can please help me. Thank you in advance, ChinoV, Here is the website I found for army combatives, but not the info I was looking for. https://www.benning.army.mil/combatives/content/events/index.htm
7/28/07 12:44 AM
Combat MMA
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Jul-07
Fort Bragg Combat MMA
The MOI for the 2007 All-Army Event has not been released. If you do not have an updated version of the Modern Army Combatives Tourney Rules for ladder matches, semi-finals, and the finals, then I would be more than happy to e-mail them to you or you can contact the Combatives School and I am sure they would do the same. The detailed information of the rules is too much to post here. Jeff
7/28/07 10:26 AM
Combat MMA
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fort Bragg Combat MMA
I e-mailed you the updated rules. Note: I also deleted you post with your e-mail address just in case. If you don't mind having it posted, you can re-post it. Jeff
7/28/07 5:23 PM
Combat MMA

Fort Bragg Combat MMA
JR, Absolutely. If you go to Warrior University, do a search for "Combatives" the 7th link that comes up is "Rules". These are the updated and current rules for Standard, Inter, and Advanced Competition. Jeff
7/28/07 10:08 PM
rafie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Waup Chino This is Rafie.Armando said you cannot tap him out lol
7/31/07 1:49 PM
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 31-Jul-07 07:24 PM
Thanks alot Jeff, I got your email with all the rules. Hey Rafie, I've seen armando, but he's hiding out right now in Vietnam on a mission. We actually haven't rolled yet, but we helped his nephews out with a few moves. I'm trying to get out there for the tournament, but I got to see if the company will support us. I'm saving up my own money just incase I have to pay my own way. I requested leave for that time frame, so we'll see how it works out. You plan on going Rafie?
8/23/07 2:53 PM
Combat MMA

Edited: 23-Aug-07
Fort Bragg Combat MMA
ttt for Ted
8/23/07 7:50 PM
TerribleTed
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Aug-07
Thanks, Here is the link to the page with the rules. https://www.warrioruniversity.army.mil

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.