UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> MMA Posters Update

8/1/07 12:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gumper01
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Aug-07
MMA Posters and Collectables

For those that are interested, I've got two of the three shipments I've been waiting for in hand. I'll be out of town until Saturday, but I hope to have everything listed on the site by Sunday night. Once the site is updated, I'll email those on my email list. If you would like to be added to the list just email me at mmaposters@shaw.ca and put "add" in the subject. Among the items going up will be lots of old SEG posters, some signed, some unsigned, old UFC passes, picture books, etc. I'll also be listing some new Pride posters, a massive lot of odds and ends, as well as complete sub-sets of the Pride FC card series. Lastly, if anyone has any of the "motion cards" from the Pride card series that they would be willing to sell or trade please let me know. CM
8/1/07 8:55 AM
ricksongjj

Edited: 01-Aug-07
Anything on Rickson? I had to ask.
8/4/07 6:42 PM
gumper01

Edited: 04-Aug-07
Hix, nothing with Hix this time, and thanks for pics - are those posters or promo pictures? I'll send you the pic you're looking for. CM
8/5/07 2:18 AM
ricksongjj

Edited: 05-Aug-07
They're posters/They look awesome now that I got them framed and matted.Thanks for helping me with the picture.
8/5/07 4:40 PM
gumper01

Site has been updated today - I'm having technical problems with my background, so if you see cage background across everything I apologize for the eye strain it will cause. I've gone with a black background on the main page until I get it sorted out, but I'm heading in to work now, so it will have to wait until the morning. Anyway, asthetics aside, everything is listed. The only item I'm holding right now is the Bushido 5 for Grizz - I know you missed it last time, so if you want this one, you can have first crack. Everything else is up for grabs. http://mmaposters.homestead.com/mmaposters.html CM
8/5/07 11:08 PM
grizz632
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're single-handedly restoring my faith in the Canadian people Cam. I'll take it. Let me check out the other stuff you added and I'll email you
8/6/07 7:46 AM
gumper01

Edited: 06-Aug-07
Sounds good Grizz....
8/7/07 2:33 PM
joesonshuevos
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Aug-07
Cam good, Canadia still ghey
8/7/07 2:55 PM
grizz632
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/7/07 4:42 PM
gumper01

"You're single-handedly restoring my faith in the Canadian people Cam". **Trying to win over the American people one poster at a time** I've had some tech issues with the site that I'm working on. I've been unable to update the main page, so a lot of what you see has been sold. If I still can't update by Wednesday, I'll post what is still available on here. For those that bought, I'll be shipping Wednesday. CM
8/7/07 9:35 PM
fightpimp

FREE hosting = technical issues/problems.

Time to pony up and buy a domain and pay the $9/month hosting so you can do what needs to be done!

.....FP

8/8/07 2:59 AM
joesonshuevos
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Aug-07
LOL @ trying to logic with a dolt from Canadia
8/8/07 3:51 PM
gumper01

Edited: 08-Aug-07
Hey, in all the years I've run the site this is the first time I've had a problem - and with my URL being so simple to remember, I could never give it up: http://mmaposters.homestead.com/mmaposters.html It's like 911, it's so easy to remember it's always on the tip of your tongue - you just can't buy that kind of advertising. FP: Do you want me to ship now or keep this tube I have waiting? CM
8/9/07 7:03 PM
GardnerD

Edited: 09-Aug-07 10:05 PM
im ready for my goods...........just picked up a ton of pride programs as well, cool stuff!
8/10/07 11:17 PM
gumper01

Edited: 10-Aug-07
Everything shipped today gents. And the site has been updated - pretty much all the "sold" items have been removed, so what you see is what's still available. RR - I've emailed you back but the emails keep coming back to me. Can you try sending from a different addy? CM
8/11/07 12:03 AM
joesonshuevos

Edited: 11-Aug-07
How big is the Pride 1 pamphlet thing? I want something from Pride or UFC 1. Also, the Bushido 1 poster is cool
8/11/07 12:27 AM
gumper01

The pamphlet is about 9x12 - cool cover, and it's numbered which is cool, but very little inside. Bushido 1 is available still. Maybe Hix can part with something for you as a house warming gift...
8/11/07 2:46 AM
joesonshuevos

Hix sucks dix
8/11/07 8:45 AM
ricksongjj

lol,you suck joeson!
2/6/10 11:41 AM
fightpimp

the way it used to be...
2/6/10 9:55 PM
fightpimp

gumper01 - "You're single-handedly restoring my faith in the Canadian people Cam". **Trying to win over the American people one poster at a time** I've had some tech issues with the site that I'm working on. I've been unable to update the main page, so a lot of what you see has been sold. If I still can't update by Wednesday, I'll post what is still available on here. For those that bought, I'll be shipping Wednesday. CM

**Trying to win over the American people one poster at a time** 

I guess in Canada the Websters Dictionary  looks like this:

Definitions and common explanations...

Win = Fuck. To win over AKA to fuck over. Sometimes used as a preverb but most commonly as stated.
Poster = Reproduced fake SHIT. To fuck over with a fake poster, one American at a time. Now i understand.

Absolutely makes sense now! Crystal Clear!!!

I took the liberty to run the above paragraph through Google Language Tools Translation Utility... and here's what it spit out... dont kill the messenger please!

CANADIANASSHOLE01 - "You're single-handedly restoring my faith in the Canadian people Cam". **Trying to fuck over the American people one fake poster at a time. Or i could do a bulk deal with you to really fuck you if you like getting bent over.** I've decided that i cant figure out how to build a fucking website afterall and i'm too cheap to pay somebody to do it so you Americans are going to have to suffer with my slow-ass loading site ffor many years to come. I've loaded a lot of cool shit onto the site that I dont have but i just wanted to tease you dumb Americans with it anyway. I love not having an order button on my website so i have complete control over who buys my shit, i alway list my fake shit on Ebay so it is easily accessable and immediately available to be purchased. If I still can't get my cannuck head out of my ass and update by Wednesday, I'll post what is still available on here. For those that got fucked once again, I'll be shipping Wednesday. CIM
Cam, where the FUCK are you??? Enquiring minds want to know!

2/7/10 12:16 AM
fightpimp

WWE_Fighter - I think this place was better with Cam around and he was a good resource for high end stuff.

I agree with everything you said AFTER the word "and". What did he actually "do" here??? besides advertise his shit??? Find a post where he spends time helping somebody please...
2/7/10 12:49 AM
fightpimp

He NEVER posed shit unless it benefited HIM. Show me a POST here that proves me wrong... what he (or anybody) does on the phone or through email is another story. you missed my point Murph... You said THIS PLACE was better with him "around"... was the mma collecting "world" a better place with him around? some will say yes...and the fuckload of people he screwed might not agree... was this place better with him around? i do not think he contributed unless it helped himself out. period.

btw, I ttt'd this shit for fun, not to start a war dude...
2/7/10 12:54 AM
PJ Benn Fan
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still deal with Cam. In fact I think I deal with a whole bunch of people who hate each other.

Otis, Cam, 9thsamurai, Ruben.

The problem I think stems from the fact you guys are all trying to rape each other on these stupid posters that seem to be the brunt of everyones greivancces!

You guys all want to pay pennies for something and then sell it for 1K.

2/7/10 2:24 AM
PJ Benn Fan
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I disagree. I think its more or less stating facts.

ALMOST all of the bitching around here stems from posters, correct?

Everyone here seems to want to pay $100 for one and flip it for $1000, correct?

IMO theres a way to do business and a way not too.

I am only glad that what I collect has very little to do with your guys collecting habits!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.