UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> MMA Posters Update

2/7/10 2:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tjsuckerpunch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cam knows his shit, but i do find it funny he has disappeared off the planet and his site is gone after he got called out for selling fake shit.
2/7/10 3:28 AM
PJ Benn Fan
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WWE_Fighter - I don't consider myself a seller but isn't selling something for more than you got it good business?

I've never seen such a blatant flip as the one you describe though. I only sell stuff to get money for bigger/better items and I prefer to trade over sell anyday.

Also, posters are the shit, you are missing out. MMA trading cards are plummeting in value already.
Sure its good business but because most of the named guys here go overboard, they sit back and wonder why the fuck they have a bad rep. I dont really get caught up in it since my collecting habits dont coincide with most of you guys!

And MMA trading cards are not plummeting in value. The Pride cards are more expensive than ever. The ufc cards suck but thats because a) no one wants a shitty Marcus Davis $5 auto out of a $100 box and b) over production thats comes with being affilliated with the UFC!

K-1 cards also sell relatively well!

2/7/10 2:05 PM
fightpimp

PJ Benn Fan -   you guys are all trying to rape each other on these stupid posters that seem to be the brunt of everyones greivancces!

You guys all want to pay pennies for something and then sell it for 1K.

I disagree 100% with almost everything you jut said. 

Selling anything to anybody for any price is called business. Unless there is a gun to your head. Buy low, sell high. Suply and demand... need i go on.

Selling FAKE shit for any price is called RAPE... so please dony confuse business with RAPE.

We all do business with each other. We dont RAPE each other.

Cam tried to RAPE everybody while he was doing business with everybody.

Cam knows his shit for sure... thats why he used to ask me (and a lot of others for advice) all the time...

He's in Canada in the fucking Boonies for Christ Sake! all he knows is what he finds on the internet or gets in phone calls with his old SEG connections... which were limited.

Collect what you like and pay what you think is fair... otherwise you are following the bandwagon and WILL be disappointed later on down the road.

As much as WWE and i talk shit back and forth... h's still a pretty stand-up guy and I respect that above and beyond most of the bullshit that gets tossed around here.

I just got an idea for a good thread... but first... gotta go to a superbowl party... for the chicks and the food, not thegame. i could give a fuck less who is playing football, even in the superbowl.

And hey Murph.... It's February... whens that "HUGE" announcement that you were talking about going to jump off?

2/26/10 8:59 PM
mayhem13
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just picked up an UFN: Diaz vs Guillard full size event poster for 16 bucks after shipping!!
3/2/10 11:41 PM
fightpimp

NICE score!
3/22/12 10:23 PM
the chip guy

Cam where are you at? A couple people here would like to talk to you!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.