UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> HG Gang War who's side are you on?

8/1/07 4:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Aaron Steele
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Aug-07 04:54 PM

Don't mess with us you dirty heathen greesers!! Aaron Steele = Dozen Street fights 16 MMA fights and over 50 Submissioin Grappling matches. IndianaBrandon = Unknown TruthIsAlive = Exellent BJJ with good athletic ability Pastor Sherm = A Big man with a head like a Rock with a hand full of MMA fights. Loves a good Greco throw and I wouldn't want this big harry man laying and praying on me. Rooster = Best looking Mexican I've ever seen with a Black Belt in Judo, Brown Belt in BJJ, years of Boxing and that Latin fire that has won him dozens street fights. been known to take on a gang of firefighters all by himself threatening to throw them all on their heads. Reverend John = Has fought some of the best Mixed Martial Artist in the world including Dan "The Beast" Severan and Dean Lister. Will brake your leg in 5 places if you want to go to the ground with him. Another big headed large man that might sub you with just a look. Ridgeback = Have spoken to someone who says good things about Ridgeback's BJJ game. Much is unknown about this fighter. Zealot66 = A very good kickboxer that has competed against World and Natioinal Champions. This man is also an exellent intructor and will have our hands warmed up nicely before this gang war begins. Bring on your gang heathen swine!!!??? :)
8/1/07 4:57 PM
prof
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Aug-07
Admittedly, I would be crushed by the Army Of God mentioned above. Prof.
8/1/07 5:00 PM
Jonwell
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep, ditto. Now if you want to compete in an academic decathalon or something, the tables might be turned ;)
8/1/07 5:25 PM
sovann

MMA Crusades 2007
8/1/07 6:14 PM
Optina7
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

* strikes a Gracie pose *
8/1/07 6:56 PM
Yuki

as a heathen I have no problem shooting you all in the head while you sleep.
8/1/07 7:18 PM
RevSherm

Edited: 01-Aug-07 07:32 PM

I wouldn't want this big harry man laying and praying on me.

WHAT THE??!!

yeah...I'm not gonna be able to hang out with you anymore

;)

I am pretty good at subs...I'd just rather take them down...and punch them...til they stopped squirming...yes...I would like that very much...yes...that would be lovely...and maybe just maybe...a special suplex...just for Rastus

and if any of you wanna go with weapons...thats cool...I'll pick up Yuki and swing him like a kendo sword!

8/1/07 8:01 PM
martial_shadow
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*shuffles*
8/1/07 10:28 PM
Cherrypicker

4 real street fights. Won them all back in my twenties when I did boxing. Two challenge matches after a year of BJJ in my thirties. Won both. A karate guy, and a TWD guy. Easy pickens. Stop two armed robbers in a convience store with a bat I kept behind the counter. Broke one guys arm in 3 places, and ribs. The other ran for his life as I went pyscho on his buddy with the bat. Sucker punched a stranger in the head with a telephone who was heckling me to come out of the booth. Dropped him to the cement. He came in swinging wild, and I sent a beautiful right hand down the pipe. Game over. Brained a Rottweiler with a fire hydrant wrench. Dog attacked my ankle. Bastard left a two inch scar that took forever to heal. I always carry a blade now ever since I met that rotty. I used to be a christian so perhaps that explains my violent past. :)
8/2/07 1:01 AM
the rooster

Edited: 02-Aug-07
while the Latin fire part is definitely true, I'm still a 4 stripe purple...but I'm chopping away at it! Heck, that is a scary list!
8/2/07 10:46 AM
Aaron Steele

LOL!!!! We will need to double up on Cherry's crazy because he seems like he could bit someones fingers off. You thundercat you!
8/2/07 1:22 PM
Cherrypicker

LMAO!!! Damn that was funny,,
8/2/07 2:11 PM
Bludhall

i got 3 confirmed street fights with angry nuns , all ended by KO but i was doing great until the flash knockout.... plus i hit a kid in the head with a block in kindergarden
8/2/07 2:36 PM
Aaron Steele

I'm suprised you didn't threaten to bring your German Long Sword to the rumble Blud. No weapons and that includes blocks.
8/3/07 2:07 PM
truthisalive
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Aug-07 02:34 PM
I suck at Jiu Jitsu.
8/3/07 3:27 PM
robert bentley
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Aug-07
I'll have a throw down with any of you bible thumpers! I'm a competitive purple belt now, have trained stand-up, although I'm a heavy weight I'm fast and very flexible (I'm about 215 at the moment but I can do rubber guard quite easily)... I've also been jumped a few times whilst living in England and lived to tell the tale. I've never had a one on one streetfight mind you (I'm not sure if they even happen anymore) The last time I got jumped it was when I was with my brother - it was about 12 of them and two of us (there was another guy but he bolted it, I didn't run because they sucker punched my brother and I wasn't going to leave him there) We were lucky to get out relatively unscathed but it was also due in part because my brother popped a couple of them, and I bit a chunk out of a guys head at one point...I was being clipped and couldn't see properly (weird experience, sudden flashes of light accompanied by a weird "tink" sound) because of the confusion and as I was going down I grabbed a hold of some guy and between kickings I was able to bite a piece of his forehead and tear it off - he freaked out. It was one of those situations where they could've done it if they wanted to, but they found out the cost was too high for their liking so it turned out into a bullshit screaming match until the police showed up. BRING IT ON BABY!!!!!! ;-)
8/3/07 5:42 PM
Kakkarotto_san
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm ready for this shit. Bible-thumpers prepare! I'm a black belt in Judo (15 years national competitor experience) and blue belt in BJJ. I'm also a 3 time Golden Gloves boxing champ. Never been in a street fight in my life. Not once. Just watch out for my glasses!
8/3/07 5:50 PM
Aaron Steele

I'm sure The Rooster will look forward to throwing you to the ground where a nice purple belt match will insue. Sweet :)
8/3/07 5:52 PM
Kakkarotto_san
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...if he could throw me...
8/3/07 5:55 PM
Rastus

Whoah, how did I miss this one? I've been boxing for years, blue-belt level BJJ, black belt instructor in Tang Soo Do, won many fighting tournaments and put my head through walls on a regular basis...and kiyap loudly in the toilet upon consummation. I move, janitors flinch. Feel me?
8/3/07 6:01 PM
Aaron Steele

LOL!!!! "won many fighting tournaments" Really...what kind of fighting won that?
8/3/07 6:05 PM
Rastus

Point karate, of course.
8/3/07 9:00 PM
Cherrypicker

"I was able to bite a piece of his forehead and tear it off - he freaked out." Sweet. I like it.
8/3/07 9:58 PM
the rooster

RB: "We were lucky to get out relatively unscathed..." me: luck? You were blessed baby (rooster sweeps 215lb purple belt and sinks in deep gi choke). kakkaroto-I'm a black belt in Judo (15 years national competitor experience) and blue belt in BJJ. I'm also a 3 time Golden Gloves boxing champ. Never been in a street fight in my life. me: Never been in a street fight? Again, divine providence... (rooster takes national level judoka and hits him with illegal pistol grip hybrid fireman's carriage, moves to knee on chest, and then takes judoka turtle and puts in the tightest clock choke). Rastus: I've been boxing for years, me: debating with fundamentalist is *not* boxing rastus1 you: ...blue-belt level BJJ, black belt instructor in Tang Soo Do, won many fighting tournaments and put my head through walls on a regular basis...and kiyap loudly in the toilet upon consummation. me: I have nothing else remotely witty to say, so, after throwing resident purple belt bently, out grappling resident blue belt national level judoka, I'll have to finish with pounding my smaller agnostic boxing buddy into the dirt. remember, never spar with a boxer who is 1) mexican and 2) bigger then you! :-) J/K guys, I'm sure you are all very, very tough. that's a cool resume. I'd love to train with any of you. If you ever come to KC, you have a personal invite to train. kakkaroto, where do you do judo at?
8/4/07 2:07 AM
robert bentley
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Aug-07
If by blessed you mean "Freaky looking enough after biting chunk out of guys forehead making them think twice" then I'd agree, however I don't think that's what you meant. ;-)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.