UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> Looking 4 Nagoya Training Partner

8/14/07 11:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Easytarget
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Aug-07

Hi , Just wondering if there is anybody in or near Nagoya interested in finding a place to train grappling and standup on Sundays or weekday mornings. Or if anybody trains at a place with classes at those times. I am not super skilled and am not training for the next UFC, just have free time when most clubs are closed. Cheers.
9/5/07 5:09 AM
sanjuro2
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Sep-07
Hey Easytarget, I've been living on and off in Nagoya for a few years. Good friends with the boys at Alive in Gokiso. Currently injured, unfortunately. Do you want to drop me a mail simon@apwa.com.au ??????@??????B?B?B
11/4/07 8:20 PM
Chocolate Shatner
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Nov-07
Try the Nagoya Daigaku judo club, they have some good players. Good crew of people, speak decent English too.
11/14/07 2:53 AM
Easytarget
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Nov-07
Cheers, Actually found some people to train with, and the Nagoya clubs site says they train from 4 in the afternoon..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.