UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Free Seminar in Kentucky

9/6/07 3:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JasonKeaton
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Sep-07

Hello all, Saturday September 15th at Cyclone MMa in Elizabethtown Ky, I'll be doing a ree seimnar on Escpaes from positions and defenses to submissions. Here are a few of the topics to be covered: Escapes from Mount and S Mount Escapes from Knee on Belly Escapes from various types of side control Escapes from Kesa Gatame Defenses to Submissions from the guard General Q&A For more information, please visit Cyclone MMa and click on Events. This seminar is limited to 30 people, so please make sure you register ASAP Jason Keaton www.cyclonemma.com
9/7/07 4:30 PM
JasonKeaton
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Sep-07
tt
9/21/07 7:07 AM
JasonKeaton

Edited: 21-Sep-07
We had about 25 guys. It seemed like a lot of guys that needed it did not show up. ?The guys that did are already escaping like champs
9/21/07 3:29 PM
JasonKeaton

Edited: 21-Sep-07
Yes, but I won't be teaching. It will be Brian Jones a Bjj brown belt and Judo Black Belt I will be at the all army tourney. Anyone who wnats to train let me know

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.