UnderGround Forums

GolfGround >> Travel and Play Golf. Golf Bags?

9/13/07 4:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
supersonic
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Sep-07

When you guys travel do you rent clubs or bring your own. If you bring your own, how do you transport them? Do you use hard cases, soft, or the hybrid bags that protect clubs for travel and also can be used as a bag. thanks
9/13/07 6:51 PM
Animal Chin
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Sep-07

soft cases are easier to deal with, but not the shitty ones.  go with the club glove with the rollers.

with the hybrid bags, you're really limited to what you can carry and you have put the clubs in them like a puzzle to get the top on because the majority of the ones i've seen are small.  last week there were a couple of guys with some newer, larger ones, but i didn't get the brand.

if i see any in the next few days i'll ask the guests how they feel about them and prices (the larger hybrids) and let you know.

9/14/07 1:55 PM
supersonic
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Sep-07
thanks animal. My regular bag is small as it is, closer to a stick bag. i dont carry any extra stuff with me. Ive seent he club glove. ill look into it

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.