UnderGround Forums

Jen >> pinched nerve in neck

9/17/07 11:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Iron Man
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Sep-07

hey mike i have had a pinched nerve on the left side of my neck for the past 6 months now. i was getting pain and numbness down my arm but it has lessened a little now. and my neck still doesn't feel right. the doctor and chiro said i have a slight herniation on my C7 (?). the PT taught me to try traction but that doesn't see to help at all. any thoughts or recommendations?
9/17/07 10:31 PM
matbjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Sep-07
Ironman, I recommend Foo Lings Massage with a happy ending. Tell her you like Fooling Around. Mat.
9/18/07 5:56 PM
Bolo

Edited: 18-Sep-07 06:04 PM
www.solution4pain.com Your neck still doesn't feel right because everyone you have seen has treated the problem site specific. The problem is in your entire body, so unless you deal with your entire body, the cause of the problem will always be there. Plus, by not dealing with your problem correctly, you have really ingrained the problem into your body. If you look at all the people took the standard route with dealing with their problems site specific, you will see that those people still have problems with their bodies and are never back to 100%.
9/19/07 8:53 PM
cincibill

Edited: 19-Sep-07
"The problem is in your entire body, so unless you deal with your entire body, the cause of the problem will always be there. " Women have been telling me this for years!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.