UnderGround Forums

GolfGround >> Damn Bee Hive.......

9/17/07 4:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MIKEBROOKS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Sep-07

I was golfing Sunday and hit my second shot on a par 5 (1st hole of the day) into the rough beside the cartpath. There were 2-3 bees in the area when I approached my ball. When I took a practice swing the lil fuckers came from everywhere!!! I hit a buried nest.... I got stung right beside the belly button. I was a bitter man for the next few holes, until I started to think to myself that only getting stung once was pretty lucky!!! Anyone ever hit a bees nest like that before? It must have looked a little weird seeing 4 grown men running away from the cartpath swinging like crazy!! Brooks
9/22/07 9:58 AM
Animal Chin
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Sep-07

our course starts with a par 5.  i thought it was wierd too.

brooks, next time use the buddy system.  push one of your buddies towards the bees and run. 

9/23/07 8:59 PM
MIKEBROOKS

Edited: 23-Sep-07
The course in in process of changing it to a par 4. That is a bitch of a hole now, par is a good start. Starting with a 4 there and only being even sucks balls! Brooks
9/23/07 8:59 PM
MIKEBROOKS

Edited: 23-Sep-07
The course in in process of changing it to a par 4. That is a bitch of a hole now, par is a good start. Starting with a 4 there and only being even sucks balls! Brooks

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.