UnderGround Forums

TMA UnderGround >> Attention Black Belt-sash, etc

9/21/07 3:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zeerebel
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Sep-07 06:29 PM

Hey guys, I am serios about this. I invision this website to have at least 1 new podcast audio interview every week. Is going to inspire and motive other martial art students, and the general public. Is a chance to show the general public why we are so passionate about what we do, and how martial arts is such a intergeral part of our life. I chose this domain because it gives me an USP (unique selling position). Mong www.blackbeltsecret.com zeerebel@gmail.com
9/27/07 8:57 AM
zeerebel
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Sep-07
Hey Guys, I will be conducting interview this week with 2 BJJ black belt. In the upcoming weeks, I hope to interview several full contact knock down karate champs, a K1 kick boxer. Please email or post some questions you would like to asked. You can asked question pertaining to their training, the life as martial artist, how martial arts impact their life, what is it like to juggle a family and martial art training, etc. Mong www.blackbeltsecret.com zeerebel@gmail.com
10/9/07 2:03 PM
zeerebel

Edited: 09-Oct-07
Update on the site: http://blackbeltsecret.com/?page_id=8 1st Audio Interview is now online Hi All, Sorry for the delay. Finally my 1st audio interview is now online. You can go to the main site to listen to the audio or you can download it here (this link will be only available for a short time). You would need to register 1st if you haven?t done so to listen to this audio recording, and to get a whole bunch of goodies, that I hope to put up sometime this week. Our 1st guest is Fernando Neto, a 1st degree Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt from Brazil. Mong

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.