UnderGround Forums

LEOGround >> Blauer High Gear training suit

10/1/07 5:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
juszczec
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Oct-07

Hi folks This is a long shot, but I've got nothing to lose. I'm looking to by a used Blauer Tactical System High Gear training suit. Does anybody have one they want to unload? You can email me at mark.juszczec@gmail.com or respond to this thread. Mark
3/7/08 7:24 PM
jaseprobst
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-08
ttt
3/8/08 2:11 AM
jaseprobst
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Mar-08
ttt
3/8/08 9:53 AM
juszczec
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FWIW, I've found some used High Gear for between $500-$900 Being really cheap, I've been looking for cheaper stuff that would work as well. I first bought some used motocross gear. It never would have worked. I let my son use it (he helps me with the kid's class I teach). The motocross gear was not padded enough to protect him from sufficiently from some of the kids. The adults would have gone thru it and busted me up good. Stick training with it would have just been out of the question. I've been looking at police riot gear. Damascus Imperial is the front runner right now. I got it straight from the manufacturer that its designed to protect against punching, kicking and other blunt trauma.
3/8/08 12:08 PM
Demitrius Barbito
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The CSPT
We have used hybrid suits made of FIST, REDMAN, Cell Extractions and RIOT suits. Depending on the training. Demi www.DemiBarbito.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.