UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> THANKS...

10/19/07 10:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Combat MMA
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Oct-07
Fort Bragg Combat MMA

I just wanted to send out thanks to the guys at the Combatives School for making the 2007 Army Combatives Event such a great success.

All of the guys are true professionals, and treated all competitors and coach with nothing but respect. Thanks to Matt, Jimmy, Will, Brandon, Iako, Chris, Rob, Andrew, Flynn, Nate, and everyone I am forgetting.

Special thanks to Jimmy for all his hard work taking care of the fighters and answering questions all day long. We really appreciate all your hard work. Also, special thanks to Doc. Both my nuts and my ribs thank you for all your assistance throughout the event.

Congrats to all the fighters. I have spent the last few days going thru all our video, and there were a lot of really great fights I had not seen live. It is amazing how much the level of competition has gone up in the 3 short years of the event.

To me there were a few teams that really stood out in the 2007 event, really making a name for themselves, always professional, and doing a great job representing the unit and the post. Fort Riley, Fort Campell, Fort Knox, and Fort Benning did a great job showing the spirit of competition as a team. If all the teams are able to follow those models, we have a very bright future ahead of us in Army Combatives.

Thanks again,

Jeff Yurk

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.