UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Watch Endgame here

10/26/07 10:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Redneck
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Oct-07 10:44 PM

The long awaited Alex Jones movie ENDGAME. The eugenics section is particularly interesting.

ENDGAME-320x180-250k.mov
10/26/07 10:44 PM
Redneck
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Oct-07
ttt
10/27/07 11:47 PM
psychoslasher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Oct-07
I'm interested to see this movie so thanks for posting. The more I deal with people on a day to day basis; the more I start to think that losing 80% of the population isn't such a bad idea as long as I can stay in that 20%.
11/16/07 10:17 AM
psychoslasher

Edited: 16-Nov-07
How did everyone like this movie?
11/20/07 7:18 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

Edited: 20-Nov-07
endgame is so full of BS it's not even funny. China has an eugenics program? that discredited alex jones for me right then and there. The ethnic minorities in CHINA are allowed to have as many kids as possible. These people are generally far less educated and acculturated than han chinese. Han chinese, the dominant majority are not allowed to have more than 1 kid. Totally throws their eugenics theory out the door.
11/20/07 11:49 AM
mallet
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
11/20/07 12:31 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

alex jones = zionist disinfo agent
11/21/07 10:17 PM
Roly_Poly_Puppy

Edited: 21-Nov-07
LOL@denying China has a eugenics program when it is written into their law in the mid 90's. Holy shit you are a clueless motherfucker EvilYoshida. I know your schtick is to troll anything relating to Asia but you, my learned friend, are an ignorant dumbass and should be banned for your consistent racial trolling of the OG. I point you to UNESCOs page on the Chinese "Maternal and Infant Health Law" itself: http://www.unescap.org/esid/psis/population/database/poplaws/law_china/ch_record006.htm Pay attention to articles 8, 10, 16 and 18. Article 8. Pre-marital medical examination shall include the examination of the following diseases: (1) genetic diseases of a serious nature; (2) target infectious diseases; and (3) relevant mental diseases. After pre-marital medical examination, the medical and health institution shall issue a certificate of pre-marital medical examination. Article 10. After pre-marital medical examination, physicians shall, in respect of the male or female who has been diagnosed with certain genetic disease of a serious nature which is considered to be inappropriate for child-bearing from a medical point of view, explain the situations and give medical advice to both the male and the female; those who, with the consent of both the male and the female, after taking long-term contraceptive measures or performance of ligation operations, are unable to bear children may get married. However, the circumstances under which marriage may not be contracted under the Marriage Law of the People's Republic of China shall be accepted. Article 16. If a physician detects or suspects that a married couple in their child-bearing age suffer from genetic disease of a serious nature, the physician shall give them medical advice, according to which the said couple shall take corresponding measures. Article 18. If one of the following cases is detected in the pre-natal diagnosis, the physician shall explain the situations to the married couple and give them medical advice on a termination of gestation: (1) The fetus is suffering from a genetic disease of a serious nature; (2) The fetus is with a defect of a serious nature; or (3) Continued gestation may jeopardize the safety of life of the pregnant woman or seriously impair her health, due to the serious disease she suffers from. I also point you to the book entitled "Imperfect Conceptions: Medical Knowledge, Birth Defects, and Eugenics in China" by Frank Dikötter. That covers everything you need to fill the racist-nationalist hole in your head. I have no doubt you'll return to this thread with half-assed opinions on the topic because of your trolling schtick, so with that in mind I retire from this thread with the hard facts given above that you cannot deny.
11/22/07 3:06 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

Edited: 22-Nov-07
Roly puppy, you poor sad pathetic fool. screening aspiring parents for genetic diseases with a high probability of transmission to their offspring is a eugenics program? I'm pretty sure doctors give the same advice in the states.. and lol @ them having enough resources to screen every fucking pregnant lady. they don't. Nowhere does it say these couples are not allowed to have children based on that criteria.. Just medical advice. Do you live in China? Have you ever been to china? Let me assure you that even the 1 child policy is not set in stone. Many many families here have more than 1 child and the simple fact is that enforcement is shoddy for nearly everything in China. biggest point: What your dumb ass does not understand is that the underdeveloped, uneducated minorities are allowed to bear as many children as possible. If they really had a "EUGENICS" program.. they would have restricted the ethnic minorities to 1 child as well because they make the least contribution to crime and are responsible for most of the crime in the big cities.
11/26/07 12:49 AM
sicko
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Nov-07
what's it even about? Is it decent? I'll check it out when I have more time
12/24/07 9:40 AM
Redneck

Edited: 24-Dec-07
"what's it even about? Is it decent? I'll check it out when I have more time " It's about the global enslavement agenda almost reaching endgame if we dont do something about it.
12/26/07 3:40 PM
NattoMatto
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Dec-07
later
12/27/07 2:20 AM
Dreamer420
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Dec-07
Why did Alex Jones use the title of Derrick Jensens new "Endgame" books? Do Alex Jones and Derrick Jensen know each other or communicate? They both seem to hold some similar beliefs although I think Jensen is more intelligent and rational.
4/17/08 9:00 PM
sonestersambo

Edited: Apr 17 2008 12:00A
ttt
5/31/08 12:23 PM
KneeStriker

for later
2/4/11 1:31 AM
Wolfs Law
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/4/11 1:43 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

alex jones is the biggest disinfo agent ever.

listen to RENSE not jones.
2/11/12 4:59 PM
Wolfs Law
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

a friend of mine found a stack of these for free at the Stevie Ray Vaughn statue in ATX a few days agao, lol.
2/11/12 4:59 PM
Wolfs Law

a friend of mine found a stack of these for free at the Stevie Ray Vaughn statue in ATX a few days agao, lol.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.