UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> Will be back in PI

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/8/07 2:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Siciliano
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Nov-07

Uncle Roy, Hola! I'm headed back to PI on Dec 4 for good. My goals here in the US have been achieved. Let's keep in touch - looking forward to seeing you again soon. I'm definitely trainin with Mang Romy and Rom-Rom when i get back. Also, You might want to conduct a bjj seminar/workshop there too. Probably some Savate too? =) Don't worry, everyone there knows who you are in BJJ. Who doesn't? hehe Toby
11/13/07 1:37 AM
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Nov-07
Toby, Good to hear from you! I was planning on hosting Mang Tony for a seminar next year. Now it looks like it will not happen. So, if Mang Tony doesn't come to San Diego, I will go to him next year. I'm not sure about teaching a BJJ seminar there. I'd need a seminar host to make it happen. Please keep in touch! Roy
11/19/07 1:26 PM
Siciliano
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Nov-07
seminar host??? lol. that would be the least of your worries. just contact me with your itinerary and we will work things out. toby

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.