UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> Will be back in PI

11/8/07 2:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Siciliano
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Nov-07

Uncle Roy, Hola! I'm headed back to PI on Dec 4 for good. My goals here in the US have been achieved. Let's keep in touch - looking forward to seeing you again soon. I'm definitely trainin with Mang Romy and Rom-Rom when i get back. Also, You might want to conduct a bjj seminar/workshop there too. Probably some Savate too? =) Don't worry, everyone there knows who you are in BJJ. Who doesn't? hehe Toby
11/13/07 1:37 AM
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Nov-07
Toby, Good to hear from you! I was planning on hosting Mang Tony for a seminar next year. Now it looks like it will not happen. So, if Mang Tony doesn't come to San Diego, I will go to him next year. I'm not sure about teaching a BJJ seminar there. I'd need a seminar host to make it happen. Please keep in touch! Roy
11/19/07 1:26 PM
Siciliano
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Nov-07
seminar host??? lol. that would be the least of your worries. just contact me with your itinerary and we will work things out. toby

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.