UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Obama speaking the truth!

11/14/07 7:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jellyman
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Nov-07
There's a lot you can say that's better than "hippie!". Or maybe not, if it's 300spartans, or a troll lampooning 300spartans
11/14/07 8:49 AM
Cryptic
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The next generation Jesse Jackson IMO. He comes across like every other fake politician to me promising candy and cookies. The way the media fawns over the guy is sickening.
11/14/07 11:13 AM
KlingKiteMayor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ron PAul is the republican equivalent of LaRouche
11/14/07 11:33 AM
Spidermonkey
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Obama.....I think he is a good candidate. I believe he is charismatic enough to smooth out relations with our neighboring countries and countries abround. And he will without a doubt save us billions of dollars and thousands of soldiers by pulling us out of Iraq.
11/14/07 11:47 AM
CavemanDave
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he planned a middle class tax cut that I feel is desperately needed  I would vote for him maybe.

If he spoke out against the military complex we are building around the world and said he wanted to stop spending hundreds of billions on mitary support for nations that can afford to build their own I would vote for him maybe

If he wasn't talking about bombing Iran I would vote for him mabye

If he had a serious way to fix medicare & SS  without adding ADDITIONAL social programs on top of what we already pay for I would vote for him maybe.

If he would do something about the increased centralization of power to the federal government, putting more and more decisions in the hands of fewer and fewer people, I would vote for him maybe.

That being said he won't, he doesn't, and truthfully he cannot.  A democratic canidate cannot successfully say that our military ambitions in the world have gone too far without losing the election by looking like a simpering girly-man.  This is why he has to threaten Iran.  He has already been comprimised before the primary is over.  And this is why Hillary will wrap it up without much of a fight... if all canidates are severely comprimised and full of shit, then why not go with the one who has the biggest face-value?

11/14/07 11:53 AM
Le Shat

LMAO @ bluedragon getting pissy because his little hero is shit. The guy has no expereience, he offers nothing more than the same tired liberal garbage with new rheoric. He will not win the nomination over Billary.
11/14/07 1:38 PM
bluedragon

Edited: 14-Nov-07 01:46 PM
"And this is why Hillary will wrap it up without much of a fight" Someone has not been paying attention. "LMAO @ bluedragon getting pissy because his little hero is shit." The only one who is getting pissy in this thread is you. You see everything in black and white, and when someone like this comes along, you get all butt-hurt and feel the need to spew out right v. left garbage. Its par for the course for you Le Shat. Nothing new. Nothing to get pissy over.
11/14/07 5:59 PM
cypherpunk

Edited: 14-Nov-07 06:06 PM
"paul does the typical schtick of promising everything to everyone, that simply isn't real or believable. the way he talks he sounds like a fucking cheerleader, not someone who actually has a firm understanding of what he is talking about. he makes use of "buzzwords" over and over again to make up for his lack of intelligence. better than rudi though." @bluedragon: This is not fair to Ron Paul. He's shown time and time again that he has a far better understanding of the state of the world than (arguably) any other presidential candidate. His policy ideas question practically EVERYTHING about our form of government. I love this, because he's making people do independent research on big questions that most politicians would never touch in 100 years. I also love that he's indirectly educating the American public about their own Constitution. I bet that there were a lot of people (some Presidential candidates included) who did not know that the President doesn't have the authority to declare war -- that's the Congress' job. But because Ron Paul pwned Mitt Romney in one of the debates, a lot of Americans now know this fact. Because of Ron Paul, the level of political discourse is getting higher, and Americans are getting smarter. This is AMAZING! And no matter how much you disagree with Ron Paul, you can't deny that he's a very honest and principled man. He *IS* believable, because he's been saying the same things for 20+ years, and he has the voting record to back it up. Ron Paul is the real deal.
11/14/07 6:59 PM
bluedragon

Attn: cypherpunk Please read the post directly above mine (page 1 by Jimmy McGimmick) that you quoted in your most recent post. I know you Ron Paul people have trouble following along, and I like most of you, so I won't hold it against you. Obama/Biden 08 for the win!
11/14/07 7:02 PM
Rali
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obama is the most eloquent basketball player out there.
11/14/07 7:02 PM
cypherpunk

I saw that it was a text-replacement. I just didn't think it worked very well.
11/14/07 7:11 PM
bluedragon

Gotcha cypher. I would probably look hard into voting for Paul if Obama wasn't around. I look at who I think is the best candidate. All the right v. left crap is just that, crap. Sad some people can't see through that and continue to be sheep. "Obama is the most eloquent basketball player out there." OK Borat.
11/14/07 8:10 PM
JimmyMcGimmick

obama would probably increase spending overseas from the sounds of it. not much of an improvement IMO.
11/14/07 8:13 PM
Fraser
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish every election was between a guy like Obama and a guy like Paul
11/15/07 12:25 AM
KROYER

Edited: 15-Nov-07
i lean to the right (oh so proudly). i don't need to click on that shit. i've heard more than enough from him as well as the other libs. you libs truly scare the shit out of me. i'm worried about what kind of country my kids are going to grow up in thanks to libs. tell me what this guy has done that makes him qualified to be president and commander and chief. please, just one accomplishent, what in his background tells you he is truly qualified. tell me the same for hillary too while you're at it.
11/15/07 12:30 AM
bluedragon

"i'm worried about what kind of country my kids are going to grow up in thanks to libs." What would you be afraid of? That he ends the war in Iraq? Please cite some examples. Thanks. And I would list his qualifications, but, like anyone who is against one candidate, all you would do is try to discredit them. Not worth my time.
11/15/07 2:17 AM
cypherpunk

There are only 3 candidates that I trust: Ron Paul, Mike Gravel, and Dennis Kucinich. As far as I can tell, those are the only 3 guys who have been sincere in everything they say. Unfortunately, they get made fun on of for being short or being old, or being crazy, etc., but they're the only ones that aren't bullshitting us, and that's pretty important to me. ---- If I could feel that Obama was being sincere, I'd support him, too. He's a great orator, but no matter how good he sounds, I don't completely trust the guy.
11/15/07 6:50 AM
Trust
595 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Inflation caused by printing money from nothing?" More like inflation caused by RAISING THE MINIMUM WAGE.
11/15/07 7:05 AM
cypherpunk

^I think you're both right. Both things can cause inflation.
11/15/07 7:10 AM
GracieDisc
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck that incognito muslim
11/15/07 7:25 AM
Le Shat

Edited: 15-Nov-07 07:33 AM
"The only one who is getting pissy in this thread is you. You see everything in black and white, and when someone like this comes along, you get all butt-hurt and feel the need to spew out right v. left garbage. Its par for the course for you Le Shat. Nothing new. Nothing to get pissy over. " You're pretty easily fooled aren't ya? None of his policies are anything new. Coupled that with his lack of experience and the conclusion is all image and no substance...but hey that's what makes libs what they are anyway...then they get all pissy like women.
11/15/07 8:06 AM
cypherpunk

Islam vs Judaism vs Christianity bothers me even more than Republican vs Democrat. The core message of all 3 religions is that God is Love. That's noble, but when these religions get turned into political tools so that each group demonizes the others, that's just tragic. Polarization and demonization get us nowhere. Don't forget that we're all humans first, and we're all trying to do what we think is right.
11/15/07 11:20 AM
bluedragon

"None of his policies are anything new." "all image and no substance" Troll on Le Shat.
11/15/07 4:00 PM
KROYER

bluedragon: "And I would list his qualifications, but, like anyone who is against one candidate, all you would do is try to discredit them. Not worth my time." lol, not u won't but you can't. he doesn't have any, that's why u won't list them. but i will answer your question, because i can. i'm afraid of my gov't not properly closing our borders and protecting our country. actually giving illegal immigrants driver's licenses. not fighting terrorism, letting them get stronger and obtain weapon of mass destruction. libs are against every common sense approach to fighting terrorism but offer no true measures to defeat these fanatics. they're against wire tapping calls to and from foreign nations with terrorist ties. they're against the patriot act. they're against detaining terrorists in abu grab. but they're all for pushing for more rights for terrorists. they're for raising taxes. i'm taxed to death as it is, keep your f'ing hands out of my pockets. they're anti military, they say they support the troops but every chance they get they talk and take action to hurt our troops. done typing, i can go on and on and on. libs line of thinking is just plain scary. cypherpunk: dennis kucinich?? now that is truly scary. nice guy i'm sure but a complete moron.
11/15/07 4:03 PM
baxter stockman

you "lean" right? sound's like you get out of bed doing a cartwheel to the right from the tone of your posts.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.