UnderGround Forums

PetGround >> Odd side of the Rainbow

11/14/07 12:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Spankenstyne
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Nov-07

Odd thing happened today while feeding the male. My normal feeding ritual involves removing the snake from it's enclosure, handling for some time, then placing then stalk, and eat. the f/t prey in the enclosure and introducing the snake back. Normally they'll quickly enter the enclosure, This guy had a different plan. He just couldn't wait and while still clamped on my arm began to dine. Thought it was kinda funny and not wanting to disturb him, bellered for the wife to grab the camera after a few mins of not moving a muscle. Of course my being so careful for about 5+ mins was a waste. After spotting the paparazzi he ditched his meal and took off. Happily ever after though, he quickly retook his meal and retreated to the confines beneath his CD shack.
11/14/07 4:00 PM
KICK
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Note to self never loan Spankenstyne any CD's
11/14/07 8:53 PM
Spankenstyne
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol my boas are pirates! They strangely make great hides for baby & smaller snakes. They're always curled up underneath. It started when I used one to keep a thawed mouse off the substrate and later found my Leucistic Texas Rat curled up underneath.
11/25/07 7:06 PM
morelbsperinch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Nov-07
eeeeeew
12/5/07 4:03 AM
morelbsperinch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Dec-07
Maybe I should get some hypnosis and divest myslf of my clostrophobia (fear of breast milk) and my fear of snakes. Saw a great Bindi the Jungle Girl today. She said everything there was to say about leaving them alone and running to an adult.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.