UnderGround Forums

Football Ground >> 2010 World Cup Qualifer Euro Draw

11/25/07 11:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ziggystardust
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Nov-07

Group 1: Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Hungary, Albania, Malta Group 2: Greece, Israel, Switzerland, Moldova, Latvia, Luxembourg Group 3: Czech Republic, Poland, Northern Ireland, Slovakia, Slovenia, San Marino Group 4: Germany, Russia, Finland, Wales, Azerbaijan, Liechtenstein Group 5: Spain, Turkey, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Armenia, Estonia Group 6: Croatia, England, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Andorra Group 7: France, Romania, Serbia, Lithuania, Austria, Faroe Islands Group 8: Italy, Bulgaria, Republic of Ireland, Cyprus, Georgia, Montenegro Group 9: Holland, Scotland, Norway, FYR Macedonia, Iceland Group winners and four second-placers qualify for the World Cup. I'd say that generally the top seeded nations will win their respective groups. England and Turkey might manage to bump Spain/Croatia a notch. Sweden will make it through play-offs.
11/25/07 1:37 PM
KurtCorris
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Nov-07
thanks for creating a new thread... seriously tho, wales get the group of death :-( fairly easy for the rest of home nations tho
11/26/07 5:37 AM
Joe Ray
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Nov-07
Didn't Norway win their qualifying group for Euro 2008? If so what are they doing in the 3rd tier of seeds? I'd prefer it if Scotland had a 6 team group, but I still think they should make it top the play-offs at least.
11/26/07 7:45 AM
ziggystardust
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Nov-07
Aww man... Well, wtf, we need all the threads we can get. Norway finished third. They lost at home to Turkey and placed one point behind them.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.