UnderGround Forums

Miletich Fighting System >> Question for Pat about 11/23 show?

11/26/07 11:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
madsexy1
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Nov-07

This show was at my event center in Fort Dodge the day after thanksgiving. I was out of town visiting family so I couldn't make the show. My dad said you where there so I wanted to ask your opinion of the show from top to bottom. I figured your the best person to give me a run down. I heard some pretty bad things already.
11/27/07 5:31 PM
madsexy1
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Nov-07
Well I just got off the phone with a couple people and heard some things that went wrong. I guess I will just have to be at every event. Apparently the pilot went out on the main furnace and nobody there thought to lite the damn thing. So thats why it was so cold down stairs. I will personaly make sure that never happens again.
11/28/07 7:34 AM
croatian
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Nov-07
madsexy, I think the show was run pretty well from my perspective. The only problem that I had seen was a guy did not show up for his fight and it messed up the bout order a little. This was not the fault of Troy and Justin as they could not have known the guy would do this at the last minute. It was a little cold downstairs, but we have been in worse places thru the years. Pat M

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.