UnderGround Forums

Miletich Fighting System >> Pat M. got a ??? for you....

11/28/07 4:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dawley
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Nov-07

Not sure if you remember me, but Ive spoken to you on here before. I am a student of Cesar B in MFS FL...I spoke to you about one of my fights, and how Cesar is a great guy! Ok, my ? is, will you be attending UFC 79? I will be home from Iraq on Dec 24, and Im flying out to watch this show. (my first ufc too!) I dont know whats up with the Hughes situation, and its not my business, but if you are going to be in attendance, I would like to meet you and shake your hand. And also...is Jens Pulver going to be there? I bought his book, and have read in several times out here. It helps alot when dealing with this place. I would love to have him autograph it. Thanks again Pat, for all you do. Matthew Dawley
11/28/07 7:31 AM
croatian
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matthew, Thanks for writing and saying hello and special thanks for you service to your country. I will be cornering Rory and L.C. at the IFL grand prix in Conneticut that same night so I won't be in Vegas. I hope Matt Hughes does well against GSP as it is a very tough fight. Have a blast in Vegas and enjoy. Look forward to seeing you in Florida in the near future. Pat M.
11/28/07 7:52 AM
dawley
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat, Thanks for the response. Go get em at the grand prix! (I didnt know it was the same weekend, sorry) Tell Rory to watch out, Im planning on being a tough WW for the MFS family! Thanks Pat.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.