UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> Tokai BJJ

12/2/07 5:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
taict3
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Dec-07

Has anyone ever trained at Tokai BJJ with Black Belt Instructor Roberto Nacaya, who fights under Barbosa JJ? They have schools in Suzuka, Yokkaichi (in Mie prefecture) and maybe others but not sure.
12/4/07 7:48 PM
Easytarget
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Dec-07
I havent trained there but our club is part of the barbosa group of clubs, where are you located? Have you trained in Japan before?
12/19/07 10:53 AM
taict3
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Dec-07
Ya about four years ago and trained with him on and off for my four year stint in Japan. Havent been able to get in touch with him and wanted to see how things were going with the club and him. Barbosa is a stud. I hope he comes over for you guys alot. You train with Iwama maybe? yoroshiku t
12/25/07 9:06 PM
Easytarget
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Dec-07
Yep Iwama takes our class every monday when his gym is closed. Barbosa seems to come every year or so im guessing. He has great Judo, its good to see him launch people who generally dominate the standup. If i run into any guys from your old club at tournaments ill try to get contact info.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.