5/5/08 7:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MOFuKA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i guess there isnt much...haha any pics
1/16/09 12:35 PM
Ceelopez
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*Stencils*

I did do some graffiti murals, but now I put my attn on stencils since I feel that I can portray emotion a lot better. It also makes me feel good when I change the perception of people who think negative upon graffiti when I do show them stencil artwork and how it reflects on human emotion... They totally dig it.
7/25/10 9:15 PM
armbarring
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I loveeeeeeee Stencilssss. I have yet to find any other locals that liked stencils also.
10/26/10 11:20 AM
MarkRobinson
1457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i wrote for about 3 years when i was in high school. I was pretty much always toy status and didnt get to paint as much as i would have liked. It was kinda hard to steal cans.

I recently picked up some Junobo & OTR markers, as well as a bunch of caps. I started doing throw ups.

Ive been putting up the record/play/rewind/fastforward/stop and pause buttons. & combinations of them. Kinda more into dropping a logo than writing my name.

back in the day i wrote MEGA, MESk, & ME3's.

Ive got some homies in the bay that still bomb and got some fame.
4/4/11 5:46 AM
ILL810
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i write here and there, im really busy, and i can never stick with a name so im off and on. i mainly like quick throwies so i can get a lot in high traffic areas. im also really into one line chars.

markrobinson, id like to see some pics of the stop, play, etc.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.