5/5/08 7:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MOFuKA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i guess there isnt much...haha any pics
1/16/09 12:35 PM
Ceelopez
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*Stencils*

I did do some graffiti murals, but now I put my attn on stencils since I feel that I can portray emotion a lot better. It also makes me feel good when I change the perception of people who think negative upon graffiti when I do show them stencil artwork and how it reflects on human emotion... They totally dig it.
7/25/10 9:15 PM
armbarring
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I loveeeeeeee Stencilssss. I have yet to find any other locals that liked stencils also.
10/26/10 11:20 AM
MarkRobinson
1288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i wrote for about 3 years when i was in high school. I was pretty much always toy status and didnt get to paint as much as i would have liked. It was kinda hard to steal cans.

I recently picked up some Junobo & OTR markers, as well as a bunch of caps. I started doing throw ups.

Ive been putting up the record/play/rewind/fastforward/stop and pause buttons. & combinations of them. Kinda more into dropping a logo than writing my name.

back in the day i wrote MEGA, MESk, & ME3's.

Ive got some homies in the bay that still bomb and got some fame.
4/4/11 5:46 AM
ILL810
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i write here and there, im really busy, and i can never stick with a name so im off and on. i mainly like quick throwies so i can get a lot in high traffic areas. im also really into one line chars.

markrobinson, id like to see some pics of the stop, play, etc.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.