UnderGround Forums

PhilosophyGround >> okay guys heres the truth

12/8/07 3:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
absolute
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Dec-07

first off let me start off by saying its not in knowing and telling but doing and becoming but ....but...a girl helped me today to become better so hopefully i can do the same and by telling give people motivation.....basically i believe in spirit and flesh....we need to follow the path of rightesness. its realy hard w urges of flesh and worldy desires pulling you down..FACT FACT there is a life that is of pure rightesness the only way we can get there is by walking that path that path makes us who we are ..if a hippo wants to be a zebra bad enough with devine intervention he can..thats where faith comes in..to build faith and get stronger spiritualy u have to be put through tests. my fellow brothers realize that this earth isnt our world..that this world is corrupted ....u want to know the real life i am legend....i will die for my beliefe......i have eyes that can see and a will to be better..truely know what these means and you know life.....i would rather spend one minute in rightesness the eternity in sin and have the fear of god in you with the love......... dont read books written by flesh read by spirit billy graham - journey the bible wake up are you tired of loving the one who hurts us and hurting the one who loves us.....love theres 4 types its the most powerfull word ever--
12/8/07 3:18 AM
absolute

p.s. sin would be considered wrong..sex-aids- greed..lusts..anger..ect rightesness-love-caring-strong-helpfull.be able to fight sins...want to be better dont ever give up all this other philosophy is not the truth this is it...does god need to tell us face to face before we change
12/8/07 5:15 PM
Steppenwolf
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

please learn how to write, then try again. does rightesness mean righteousness?
12/9/07 10:31 PM
absolute

Edited: 09-Dec-07
actually i was seeing if you would actually get this understanding or correct me for misspelling words thank you for seeing the obvious
12/17/07 6:34 PM
DyingBreed
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Dec-07
i used to not believe in God until his presence surrounded me so real and strong that i thought i might die. like the creator of the universe somehow fit into that room and poured liquid fire into me, consumed me, and made me change forever but that is something that cannot be PROVEN...it was an EXPERIENCE, and one i will never forget. you can put a million explanations on it, but never understand until it happens to you. seems foolish doesnt it? it did to me at one time too
2/4/08 3:00 AM
Steppenwolf
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Feb-08
" until his presence surrounded me so real and strong that i thought i might die. like the creator of the universe somehow fit into that room and poured liquid fire into me, consumed me, and made me change forever but that is something that cannot be PROVEN...it was an EXPERIENCE, and one i will never forget. you can put a million explanations on it, but never understand until it happens to you." That's all well and beautiful, but you lose me if you think I need to then to call myself a christian and do what a priest tells me. a religious experience is just further evidence that your true authority comes from within
2/7/08 7:02 PM
DyingBreed
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Feb-08
you are right. you dont have to do what a priest tells you, and your true authority comes from within

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.