UnderGround Forums

MLBGround >> League opening

12/8/07 11:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zoso
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Dec-07

I made this post a few years ago as well.  Dilkep joined then(and is still active and enjoys it as far as I know) and there are a few openings again.  Basically this is a simulation league as opposed to a keeper league or whatever you may call it.  The simulation type is called strat-o-matic.  Basically it is way more in depth than fantasy...in a league like this Juan Pierre is not a top 30 player and Carl Crawford is not a top 10 player(much like in MLB unlike fantasy where each have great value).  Defense matters a lot so you usually don't want so slug at SS if you want to trim a 1/2 run or so off your starter's ERA.  If there is any interest MMA Mail me or leave a message and we will get in contact one way or another.  The whole thing is just a different experience than fantasy...even the webpage will keep a person active.  The league's webpage is www.lethalinjection.com/wsl/

If you want to know who is available the best teams are probably Pittsburgh, Atlanta, and New York AL. 
12/8/07 2:45 PM
Cousin Eddie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Mail
12/8/07 4:06 PM
Zoso
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Replied.
12/10/07 1:51 PM
Hawkeyefan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Dec-07
I've been in the league for a few years now...my team is the Seattle 777's. Pretty good group of guys and a fairly fun league. One thing is that to be decent you need to invest some time in the league.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.