UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> Dont be in denial about ricers bro

12/11/07 12:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jkdandforrestfan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Dec-07

armbarking and mark1 I was right with you bros in not wanting to except facts but you guys are just gonna keep makeing fools of yourselfs until you come to grips with things. armbarking bro i love ya but you went from saying there is no way the ricer is in any way close to the z06 to talking about the numbers being fudged to now bragging that the zo6 was one second faster in a test in the ring. You forgot to mention that it was done on a day when the track was wet and it wasnt done for a real track time. My bro already smacked me down when i saw that same story with the facts that it was something that starts with an F that the germans do just to get a feel for the car and not actually going as fast as they can. The problem is that damn technology and awd make it easier on all the hard turns to be faster then the z06. But anyway i am glad you at least stopped saying the numbers are fake and you dont believe them but bragging about the driving feel numbers that arent real hot laps makes ya look kinda dumb bro. Mark1 is almost as bad since he was like me and never thought the ricer could touch the z06 so he is haveing to brag about what a car 20 or 30 grand more might be able to do. That is cool and all bro but we need to have something the same price or cheaper take out the ricer and not something that costs more or else we are turning in to the arrogant germans. Face the facts bros. I am as big a vette fan as you to but we need to get gm to invest in some new tech the z06 is slower then the gtr because of not enough new technolody and goodies to make it go faster. It is lighter and more powerful but not as advanced so it is slower around nurinburg. We cant claim the vette as the best bang for the buck anymore sicne the ricer is at least as fast and has awd for rain and a backseat :(
12/11/07 10:20 AM
Ponyboy
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Dec-07
You know jack shit about Skylines.
12/14/07 1:30 AM
PeterIrl
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Dec-07
Best bang for your buck is a motorbike anyway:-p
12/14/07 8:47 AM
ArmbarKing
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1. I am not your bro. 2. It is Nurburgring, not Nuremberg or any of the other incorrect ways you have spelled it. 3. I will wait for independant same day testing of both cars to see which is faster. 4. I have never referred to the Skyline as a ricer. 5. Mark1 knows a ton about cars. 6. Ignored.
12/14/07 8:52 AM
Mark1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What the hell are you talking about? Mark

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.