UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> Special KB Workshop...

12/11/07 9:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Dec-07

On Sunday afternoon, December 16, 2007, from 1pm to 5pm, Dr. Mark Cheng will present a Hard-Style Kettlebell Workshop at the Harris Academy.

For more information on this unique seminar, please click this URL:

http://www.royharris.com/seminars/?eid=136

Roy Harris
Harris International
12/17/07 2:08 PM
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Dec-07
Dr. Cheng's Kettlebell workshop was FANTASTIC! I had a great time learning from him!!! It was very obvious to me that he has spent A LOT of time under the personal tutelage of Mr. Pavel Tsatsouline: The review of the basics, the small details that were given, the in-depth explanations, the simply analogies that helped solidify the concepts, the caring attitude, and the mixture of humor and wit into the training! I was impressed!! Fortunately, there were only four of us who attended this seminar. We had Dr. Cheng's undivided attention for four glorious hours! After the seminar, we took him out for dinner and spent another two hours with him. It was a grand time! I wish others would have attended the seminar, but I am also glad that the four of us had him all to ourselves. We got to go over some REALLY good stuff (Man, it was some really good stuff!) My KB training has been re-energized. I am looking forward to using what I learned this weekend. Thank you Dr. Cheng for sharing your knowledge with my students and I !!! Roy Harris
12/17/07 10:07 PM
4 Ranges
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Dec-07
Comrade Roy, do tell "Doc" Cheng I said hi! :) I'm glad you had such a great time.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.