UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> They Shoulda Made a TV of My Shop

12/13/07 7:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MarioB
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Dec-07 08:01 PM

lol..that should've read 'TV show of my shop'... Jesus Christ I thought I was going to fire 2 people today..ahhhh..I really need to get cameras in here..I thought one of the guys was going to kill my apprentice. The shit was about to hit the fan right in the shop..with customers. That really pissed my off and I told them both to leave if that's what they were going to do. 'tis the season to be jawrry...fa,ra,ra,ra,rahh.. Anyone that thinks owning your own tattoo shop is easy is friggin crazy. I hope everyone else is having a great holiday season!
12/14/07 12:44 PM
Fernando

Edited: 14-Dec-07
Details?
12/14/07 5:47 PM
Yuki

they looked you in the eyes, didn't they.
12/14/07 10:26 PM
MarioB

They did when I told both of them to get the fuck out of my shop if they were going to do that shit in front of customers. That ain't gonna fly in my place. They pretty much argued over who was going to do which tattoo. And of course turned out to be a misunderstanding over what was said but at one point it sounded like two 8 year olds fighting over a toy. But we got it all worked out...Ami James would be proud, lol. I still should get cameras for the place.
12/15/07 5:39 PM
Fernando

Edited: 15-Dec-07
video blog! make it happen! LOL @ the Ami James comparison, Ami is nothing short of an asshole on his show!
12/15/07 8:56 PM
MarioB

Edited: 15-Dec-07 09:01 PM
lol..Fernando, my new shop will have cameras for sure. Ami is an asshole..he's trying to act like Miami Lou..who he used to work for. Cant remember if I've told this story here or not but... After a few months of my apprenticeship, my boss moves to Miami to work for Lou of 'Tattoos by Lou' of Miami, and I would go down and work at the North Miami shop from time to time... Ami and I started about the same time and I met him at an xmas party that Lou put on back in '94..well at some point he got sent up to New York to work for a bit after he started out..well after about a week of being up there he calls the Miami shop..my friend Robert picks up the phone and Ami is damn near crying cause he cant take it..the other guys are busting his balls all the time, its too hard, he's getting treated like shit..wah, wah, wah...lol I always get a kick out of that story, b/c he tries to act like a badass/asshole on the show..what a douche.
12/19/07 6:33 AM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Dec-07
hahah that story owns

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.