UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> How to increase Testosterone?

8/29/08 6:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
androushka
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you convinced this is about your test-levels or can you suspect other factors? Sometimes meditation can get me in touch with what's really going on, overlooked needs that lead to frustration, old conflicts I thought I had let go of etc.
8/29/08 8:56 AM
Stronghold
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife works too much, is stressed out all the time, and is tired 110% of the time. If we didn't have a kid, things would 'change' but I'm not leaving my family and she's not looking for another job so my life consists of working, babysitting, and OGing... and I get to mow the lawn on Sundays and clean the house twice a week because if I don't, no one will (and my wife is a clean freak, just too tired).

So, I don't care about anything anymore. One of the big, big customers at work is going to sue us for millions. Honestly, I couldn't care less. As long as I can keep my house and my son is happy there, whatever.

So, yeah, I have problems in my life but they are hardly unique. I just want more motivation to stay in shape and maybe heal up faster.

Spending 1/2 your life just running out the clock isn't a good thing, imo.
8/29/08 9:33 AM
androushka
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit, I feel you man, everyday-life where it feels like every minute of every day is allready booked up in advance can really kill the joy. I know, I have too many duties and too little time and cash myself.

Meditation, strength-training at home and little projects of my own help me along. To be honest I think money and effort is better spent trying to cope with what's holding us back, rather than what could possibly increase our test. Sorry if it's unwanted advice. Let us know if the tongkat ali helps though!
8/29/08 3:10 PM
Truemanc3
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/29/08 3:10 PM
Todays life pressures are just about as bad as they can be sometimes.

For test increase I would say exercise, diet, lay off the hard work if that is possible..... oh yes and get a 22 year old Swedish au pair to move in...... if that dosent stir anything in the neather regions.... then kill yourself!

LOL!

Stronghold do you have a camera in my house.....as you just described my life to a T...lol!

If I didnt love my kids and wife as much as I do I would walk due to the pressure.... but I mean at the end of the day that is what family is.... It isnt about ME anymore, when I got married and had kids...MY life is now OUR lives.

Basically you are born, get brought up then you become a man and get married and have kids......as of this moment you actually have to do your duty for the rest of your life till you die..... depressing I know.... but if I was single and could do anything I liked whenever and was endlessly partying and having sex with a contiuous stream of women I am sure I would think the grass was greener.... Yes that is what I will keep telling myself anyway!..lol!
8/29/08 8:35 PM
Kirkor Papasian
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

try some korean ginseng, ive heard it helps test production,stress,immune function, physical activity and works as a libido. not totally sold on all of that, but whats a few bucks going to hurt? it might just make you feel better.

ill take it for like a month straight then a few weeks off. i notice the difference when im taking it, i generally just feel better. supposedly its classified as an 'adaptogen' which helps our bodies better adapt to stress.
8/29/08 11:46 PM
Stronghold
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I tried ginsing but felt no different... and yes I have cameras in most of your houses.
9/1/08 10:43 PM
cdueck
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From what I've read you don't need to increase you testosterone you need to make someone cryout in pain.
If you can find time even once every other week to get back into martial arts I bet most of your problems would go away. I am 34 and when I don't train I feel almost the exact same way that you have described. If you can find someone to train and compete with I bet you will get almost immediate results.

Like I said I bet if you get back into martial arts even every other week the benefits will be amazing.
9/2/08 8:53 AM
Stronghold

Yeah, getting beat on and returning same makes up predators instead of prey (like everyone else). Maybe the kid and I can start next year (judo or something).
9/8/08 11:21 AM
ancient astronaut

Low carb high fat and protein diet imo. Your body make all hormones from cholesterol so egg yolks, bone marrow and fat lamb is what you need. But no grains and potatos. "Ice age".

For example look at old Arnold and Steve Maxwell. Both are over 50 yrs old, and on a low carb Steve looks skinny but healthy, and Arnold on high carbs looks fat:

http://www.popular-pics.com/PPImages/arnold_schwarzenegger_fat.jpg

http://maxwellsc.blogspot.com/2008/04/aerobics-reflux.html

Men on high carb diet have high insulin levels. High insulin = high estrogen. When you are young its no problem. But at andropause all that glucose from carbs has nowhere to go exept into fat-pad expansion. Those fat pads make estrogen, and by their fifties, men have begun to turn into women. Thats when they begin to get cancer. And cancer cells live on glucose - that is their only source of food.
9/8/08 11:23 AM
ancient astronaut

Maxwell diet >

http://maxwellsc.blogspot.com/2008/04/my-take-on-diet.html
9/8/08 11:57 AM
Stronghold

What about sweet potatoes? They okay?
9/8/08 2:19 PM
ancient astronaut

Edited: 09/08/08 2:20 PM
yes, eat tons of them, but only if you want to be a fat "fe-man" after andropause

Btw potatoes are the best food for lard pigs. Ask any farmer if you dont belive. There are two diets for pigs - skinny "bacon pigs" eat more protein, and big "lard pigs" eat... coked potatos.
9/8/08 11:13 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Coked potatos ? Never had 'em.
9/9/08 8:44 AM
Stronghold

Since raw potatoes aren't exactly digestable, I guess you've just never had taters then.
9/9/08 6:24 PM
Chimono
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stronghold -  A better question - if test. makes me hornier, what does the wife need to take to make her hornier?

Same thing.
9/10/08 3:39 AM
mackz

ttt
9/15/08 7:44 AM
Diego stole my name
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ Not testosterone itself. But it converts into DHT wich is also responsible for male pattern baldness

too much DHT in your body produces more oil on the skin wich clogs the pores and leaves you with all kinds of shit
9/15/08 10:43 AM
Stronghold

I see
9/15/08 10:11 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can you combat the DHT ?
9/21/08 4:48 PM
Mack

propecia is one medication that combats DHT, I think saw palmetto is also claimed to behave similiarly.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.