UnderGround Forums

Kansas Underground >> MMA Cage rental

1/3/08 4:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmacagerental
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Jan-08

Are you looking to rent a mma cage for your next show? Go to www.mmacagerental.com. Prompt response to any questions or concerns Topnotch design and appearance of cage rental Fast assembly and disassembly of the cage Reliable on time cage setup www.mmacagerental.com mmacagerental@yahoo.com
1/3/08 11:12 PM
The Giff

Edited: 03-Jan-08
We have used Platinum Cage Rental several times and have had good service from them as well. platinumcagerentalllc@yahoo.com
1/29/08 11:47 AM
Dojosensei
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Jan-08
Check out Rings and Cages. Don't offer rentals but the least expensive and strongest cages out there with everything included. Rentals offered through the customers that have purchased in the past. 1 in southen KS (Wichita), one in Topeka area (soon) www.ringsandcages.com
7/6/08 1:06 AM
Dojosensei
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/07/08 2:26 PM
I heard about that. That guy actually called me recently wanting me to build him a cage, said something about he picked up a combat sports cage used and I said..."i'm sorry to hear that" haha. Must have been the one you are talking about. Guys I built for have their shows at the Sports Zone. www.cagedpromotion.com is their website.
7/7/08 11:42 AM
WrestlingPride

It was not Platinum Cage rental. We use a Sinister Angel cage and have never had any probelms. Glad to hear nobody was seriously hurt. Was it early in the show; and , did the show go on?

Platinum.Cages@gmail.com
7/7/08 2:30 PM
Dojosensei

Yeah the guy called and said he wanted to do a trade with that cage as a trade in. Um no, sorry. That's why my doors have always opened inward only and why quite a few states require doors to open inwards now.

There was another cage I heard about up in Detroit that had the entire cage wall give way on two fighters and they fell to the floor, also a combat sports cage from what I heard from one of my customers.

Fighters shouldn't have to worry about anything other than a sub or a KO in the cage, having the cage itself cause their injuries is completely insane.
3/1/09 10:17 PM
Dojosensei

Yeah, just looked at the photos on their site. Didn't even look like they had vinyl over their rail padding...doesn't surprise me at all about the cage now. Either you do a cage right or you shouldn't do it at all.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.