UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Question about Protein Consumption

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/5/08 7:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Atecexa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Mar-08
He was talking about training as far as lifting weights to gain mass. You don't make gains by casually throwing some weight around and doing light workouts. If you want to gain mass to need to beat the living bag out of every part that you train to make it grow...correct? and that kind of training requires siginificant recovery. Nothing in his first thread was about sports practice. Obviously when practicing you want to practice as often as you can but shagging ground balls is a lot different from a ball busting knock down drag out cant even operate the clutch on your car to leave the gym. And cycling traing even like what you describe (as an example) is nowhere near the muscular breakdown activity that hard sprinting or heavy weight lifting is...which is what is needed to gain mass...correct?
3/7/08 12:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
stampy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-08
I see you have now changed the terms of your statements. And you said that my sample routine was training, but now you don't. I don't think you know what you're saying. And you can gain mass while training 5, 6 or even 7 days a week. Most bodydbuilders employ a split routine during part of their season to do just that. So for that argument, you are again wrong. And his first thread noted that he "trained" 6 days a week. That is sports practice. Stampy

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.