UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> John Kerry endorses Obama!

1/10/08 1:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Carter
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Jan-08 01:50 PM

LADY DENIED: KERRY GOES FOR OBAMA

CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) - Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts, the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee, endorsed Sen. Barack Obama for the White House Thursday in a timely slap at Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton as well as his own vice presidential running mate. Quoting a black American hero in endorsing the man who hopes to be the first black president, Kerry declared, "Martin Luther King Jr. said the time is always right to do what is right. And I'm here in South Carolina because this is the right time to share with you, to make sure that we know that I have the confidence ... and that Barack Obama can be, will be and should be the next president of the United States." Kerry delivered his endorsement in South Carolina at a time, two weeks before that state's primary, when Clinton is riding a wave of enthusiasm following her victory over Obama in the New Hampshire primary. Kerry said there were other candidates in the race whom he also had worked with and respected. "But I believe more than anyone else, Barack Obama can help our country turn the page and get America moving by uniting and ending the division we have faced," Kerry said. Kerry took a swipe at Obama critics who say the Illinois senator lacks the experience to be president. "We are electing judgment and character, not years on this earth," said Kerry, who added that Obama, an opponent of the Iraq war, was "right about the war in Iraq from the beginning." Former Sen. John Edwards of North Carolina, the third contender in the Democratic presidential race, was Kerry's vice presidential running mate in 2004. Despite their political alliance, the two men were not close personally and differed behind the scenes on campaign strategy in a race that President Bush won.
1/10/08 1:47 PM
Hawkeyefan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Jan-08
Obvious NWO ploy to make Obama seem less hip & cool.
1/10/08 1:48 PM
Jack Carter
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The look in Obama's eyes = "Oh shit this stiff old cracka gonna fuck my image up"
1/10/08 1:54 PM
matt murdock
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a sham. So, 4 years ago Edwards was the best man for VP now he's dog shit?
1/10/08 2:03 PM
The Candy Man

Bocephus,Candy Man,Lada,Pitt & Assc
wow, that is actually big news
1/10/08 2:27 PM
cypherpunk

I was so pissed when I found out both GWB and Kerry were Skull and Bones members the last time around.
1/10/08 2:29 PM
super chin
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well there goes that candidacy.
1/10/08 2:34 PM
flowerfeeder
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got a Dear Stewart email this morning from kerry about this. I was gonna post it here, but didn't have time.
1/10/08 2:36 PM
Seemore Butts
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kerry endorsement cant be good for anyone.
1/10/08 2:38 PM
ChanceDuBois

the kiss of death
1/10/08 2:43 PM
Hawkeyefan

In case anybody missed it the first...or second...time...

LADY DENIED: KERRY GOES FOR OSAMA

CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) - Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts, the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee, endorsed Osama Bin Laden for the White House Thursday in a timely slap at Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton as well as his own vice presidential running mate.

Quoting a black American hero in endorsing the man who hopes to be the first black president, Kerry declared, "Martin Luther King Jr. said the time is always right to do what is right. And I'm here in South Carolina because this is the right time to share with you, to make sure that we know that I have the confidence ... and that Osama can be, will be and should be the next president of the United States."

Kerry delivered his endorsement in South Carolina at a time, two weeks before that state's primary, when Clinton is riding a wave of enthusiasm following her victory over Osama in the New Hampshire primary.

Kerry said there were other candidates in the race whom he also had worked with and respected.

"But I believe more than anyone else, Osama can help our country turn the page and get America moving by uniting and ending the division we have faced," Kerry said.

Kerry took a swipe at Osama critics who say the Illinois senator lacks the experience to be president.

"We are electing judgment and character, not years on this earth," said Kerry, who added that Osama, an opponent of the Iraq war, was "right about the war in Iraq from the beginning."

Former Sen. John Edwards of North Carolina, the third contender in the Democratic presidential race, was Kerry's vice presidential running mate in 2004. Despite their political alliance, the two men were not close personally and differed behind the scenes on campaign strategy in a race that President Bush

1/10/08 2:48 PM
PatK
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL@ the look on Obama's face is right.

The only way that pic could be better is if Kerry was doing the black power salute
1/10/08 2:59 PM
bluedragon

Jack Carter, rumor has it you were a staunch liberal on this board years ago. True? Coming back around? Always room for you on the Obama train my friend.
1/10/08 4:32 PM
Jack Carter

no

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.