UnderGround Forums

Ohio MMA Underground >> Class Video at IMB-Columbus

1/16/08 2:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gzbull
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Jan-08 02:51 PM

Hello,

My name is Dustin Ware, and I am one of the Head Instructors (BJJ & MMA) here at IMB-Columbus. Our gym is affiliated with Sityodtong, USA & Team Jorge Gurgel.

The other day I was looking around on Youtube, and noticed a few schools that post weekly videos of what is going on at their gym, as well as training, and some sparring.
You can find the video here:

I thought this would be a great (low cost) way to attract potential students…but also could be a motivator to those members that have not be to the gym for a while.  I will be posting these videos on Youtube, as well as sending them to the students (current & potential) email accounts.  My goal is to have 2 to 3 videos up each month.

The first video includes both BJJ & MMA Classes from January 8th & 10th. I will be adding video of the Muay Thai Class as well as some sparring (all classes) in the next few weeks.

I hope you like the video!  Please leave any & all feedback. I did this all in one night, and it was my first time doing anything like this...

Thanks for your time & (constructive) input!

Dustin Ware
Head Instructor
IMB-Columbus
www.imb-columbus.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.