UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Fighter info for TV show

1/18/08 1:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SFC Matt Larsen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Jan-08

I need the following info on all of the fighters who placed in the top four at All Army for the Military Channel: Name: Rank: Post: Weight Class: Weight: Height: Hometown: Fight Background: Army Background Date Enlisted: Awards: Current Position: Deployment: Family Background: Specificaly I need the data for these weight classes by next week. Cruiserweight (185 lbs.) 1st. SSG Jacob South (Ft. Knox) 2nd. PFC Gary Tate (Ft. Campbell) 3rd. SPC Guillermo Villa (Tripler Medical Center) 4th. PFC Michael Goede (1st Infantry Division) Welterweight (155 lbs.) 1st. SGT Jason Kwast (Ft. Bragg) 2nd. SPC Nathaniel Nelson (Ft. Sill) 3rd. SSG Marcos Gutierrez (Ft. Benning) 4th. SGT Robert Pineiro (Oklahoma National Guard) Light Heavyweight (205 lbs.) 1st. SSG Tim Kennedy (Ft. Bragg) 2nd. 1LT Carpaccio Owens (Ft. Bragg) 3rd. SSG Benjamin Bradley Jr. (Ft. Gordon) 4th. SPC Derrick Lehman (101st Airborne)
1/20/08 6:11 PM
ChinoV
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Jan-08
I'll shoot you an email with all the information. I still need to send in some pictures. Any idea when they will probably be aired? Thanks, Guillermo Villa
1/23/08 7:57 PM
ghille
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Jan-08
hey Matt, do you have any video of my fight from last year?
1/26/08 3:13 AM
ChinoV
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Jan-08
Did you get my information? Guillermo Villa

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.